2 Gold Leaf and 1 Polar Bear in 2x4 Scrog

Was that pic from the mother you got the clone from? I bet u just got a sweet pheno! Im hoping those colors stick. I wanna see a whole shot of purple plant :joy:

1 Like

I’m not sure if that was from the same plant . If the color does stay in the plant I will line them up , Purple N Gold N More Gold . :laughing:

1 Like

I might harvest these autos soon . I want to get the GL and PB under the good light asap . I look at the autos with my eyes and I say YES , then I look with the scope and say NO,not yet ! vlcsnap-2018-10-28-19h30m10s571 vlcsnap-2018-10-30-20h10m01s578 vlcsnap-2018-10-30-20h12m36s025 . There is some amber but I want more .

7 Likes

DUDE!!! I see amber. Like 30% u want that @PurpNGold74 couchlock eh? :joy::rofl::joy:

Ok maybe im biased and want to see the Polar Bear. But so :joy:

Knock me out !!! 1 or 2 more days I think . Most of the amber is on the sugar leaves . Question on soil moisture at the day of harvest . Should the soil be dry or moist ? I just watered today .

2 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking: straight water/ice should be fine. PH dont even matter then (i guess) u dont want them eating no way. The trick ive kept reading to harvest that matters most is lights out (4 hrs or so. An hr before lights on sounds reasonable.) Something about food in roots when they asleep…

But again. Not lake or nunna dem. Wait for vets

1 Like

Dude, you gonna get more amber during the drying process! You’ll have 35-40% when it’s all said and done. I say cut now, but to each his own I guess. Lol. I water for 10 days straight before harvest, never had dry soil. But letting it dry will help them to dry faster. I personally prefer mine to dry as slow as possible.

1 Like

I checked them again tonight with the scope , they do look good @Drillbit , @PurpNGold74 it’s Lights Out for the autos . I will harvest this weekend , when I’m not deer hunting , clean the tent and move the new girls under the QB .

IMG_0408 IMG_0407

7 Likes

Nice looking 8 point there. That on your game cam? Plants look good to.

1 Like

Deer camera is set about 300 yards behind my house on the edge of a field and woods . To bad he is there at 10:00 - 11:00 at night . LOL… I hope to get them both in the freezer soon .

3 Likes

His a$$ be sausage by now… :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Well the good news is you know he’s in the area. But my luck he’d only ever show up at night time lol.

1 Like

He has friends and one of them will screw up sooner or later

My friend nailed this one last weekend in a different area .

2 Likes

That second one from the bottom looks like he’s gonna be a big one.

2 Likes

Gon be??? :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I’m a deer hunter myself! Got this one 2 years ago during muzzle loading season! Haven’t been hunting since unfortunately, so much stuff has been going on since then. Just can’t find the time anymore!

4 Likes

What a beast !!! Congrats . Crossbow opens Saturday here .

Time and money. It’s hard to find open lands here that’s not way far away for me. But time is what really made hunting hard in the past. Now it’s money. I was an avid bird hunter. And went deer hunting every other year for most my teens through late 20s. Only edible bird (that’s common here) I haven’t taken is a Turkey. And not for lack of trying.

1 Like

Thanks! There’s bigger ones out here. They get so smart when they get 10+ points though! Been keeping my eyes out for a 12 point I’ve seen a couple times. I’ve never been a “deerstand” hunter though. Always been on the ground, makes it a bit more challenging.

1 Like

We got alot of Turkey out here too. I’ve only ever got one in my life though. Not big on hunting during spring. Mosquitoes are crazy out here! Lol