2 Gold Leaf and 1 Polar Bear in 2x4 Scrog

The original plan was 2 Gold Leafs in 2x4 but I was given a clone of the Polar Bear strain that I really liked . The problem will be the PB has a big head start over the GL . I will attempt to slow down the PB enough to run them together . I have topped the PB already in two places and crushed the stem to slow it down and will continue with LST for now . Most likely will super crop later so the GL’s can catch up . The clone was given to me in a solo cup with miracle grow and the top 3 sets of leaves were Taco Curling but is now improving . They currently are in soil under a Meizhi 1200 for another week or so until the 2 autos I have are done , then I will move them under the 320 xl QB . I’ve have been running some autos and it feels good knowing I’ll have the scrog up and running soon . Can’t wait ! Everyone is welcome to tag along , it should be fun . @MattyBear , @raustin , @Holmes , @Hogmaster . I know I forgot others .

7 Likes

Poor thing looks like it had a rough start. I’m sure you’ll nurse her back to health in no time. But that rough start might help you in letting the others catch up.

Exactly what I was thinking and hoping . Some of he mother plants were very dark in color so I’m hoping the purple leaves are just its genetics . I’ve olny had it three days and it’s looking much better already .

1 Like

I’ve never seen that strain but even the stem looks very dark colored. Could be a real beauty once she’s up and growing again.

I like the colorful strains. My seed collection has quite a few for that reason alone.

1 Like

I got to see 4 of these Polar Bears and 3 of the 4 were very dark gray - purpleish . The whole plant not just the buds . It should be quite a contrast with 2 Gold Leaf and the purple PB .

2 Likes

Cool I look forward to seeing it grow. Might be one I need to hunt down and get in my collection lol.

2 Likes

Look forward to seeing them bounce back.

Awesome! Never heard of polar bear! Anxious to watch her grow. Set to watching!

@Drillbit All I know about it is bred from Bear OG and White OG and it gets me really high . A friend had too many clones and was throwing them out the next day . I only had room for one in the tent with the two Gold Leaf .

1 Like

That poor plant reminds me of a dog I found on the side of the road. I took her home and loved her a little and turned to be the best dog I ever had. She looks as if she likes living with you. I have never heard of Polar Bear either, should be interesting. I`m in brother.

2 Likes

Polar Bear is wired down to the side of the bag for LST . I’m hoping it retains the dark color through the grow

3 Likes

Here another stray dog picture @Holmes . lol

3 Likes

Youll get her fixed up and when the time is right you can get F!#$@ed up like a rodeo goat smokin it, and you`ll just smile…MMMM.

1 Like

I hope so …baaaaahIMG_7286

3 Likes

A purple n gold grow i can truly be proud of. Definitely set to watching and in love with the Polar Bear already!

2 Likes

Haa… Yes , I hope the purple color stays with more growth but I’m not so sure now . Today I got to see a PB plant that has about 4 weeks to go yet and it had no dark color . I got some pictures of it I’ll post up . We will just have to wait and see .

4 Likes

Polar Bear LTD is a selected Bear OG f1 cut from South Holland crossed with my White OG V2.0 male. This cross gives more of an overall Bear OG dominance resulting in longer top buds. This makes the yield really nice for a mostly OG Kush hybrid. Smells range from sour to lemon-pinesol. Her smoke is smooth on the inhale and packs serious punch on the exhale.

Great night-time smoke that provides a full body relaxation and good sleeping.

Type: Hybrid
Flowering Time: 8-9 weeks
Height: Medium
Yield: Medium/High
Release Year: 2014

2 Likes

I’d love to get my hands on some of those seeds! Sounds great! How would you rate the grow difficulty?

1 Like

This is my first grow with it . My friend that gave me the clone had no problems with his . It grew very well with T5 's and 1 400 watt HPS and Miracle Grow . I just can’t convince him to try a different soil . lol . He does well with it though .

1 Like

Here is the clones roots at transplant . IMG_4462

4 Likes