2 from 4 girls not looking good 🤷🏼‍♂️

Watering the same… Two of my 4 girls seem to be struggling. Any ideas why?

1 Like

Please put up a picture in natural light (white)

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Can you give pictures not in blurple light and may be fill out a support ticket so that everyone knows what you are dealing with
@Myfriendis410, beat me to it. Fat fingers can’t type that fast

1 Like

Ok I’ll do my best. Ppm in starting water is 164
PH is about 7.5
Temp is anyways from 20-33 Degrees Celsius or 75-91 Fahrenheit.
Humidity is usually around 50-70%
3 x Grand daddy purple and 1 x strawberry kush
In pots that have a drainage ditch in bottom
It’s all inside my grow tent inside a shed. It does get hot.
Seed bank (I think) bought from this website
Organic soil
I haven’t put any chemicals in yet as there is usually enough in the soil for the first month or so ?? 21 hours of light and 3 of dark. No ventilation except a small fan to circulate. Not sure about Co2 but no dehumidifier or humidifier.
Confused because I did everything the same and two are struggling :man_shrugging:t3: image image image

2 Likes

I’m going to go with an ahkam razor guess here. All things being equal I think your roots may be struggling to get outside the box. Can you carefully dig down the outside of it and see if your roots have made it through that pot?

5 Likes

My first thoughts is with @Watt-Sun get rid of the box I would say your roots are struggling to expand.

2 Likes

That would make sense. I’ll give it a try. Thank guys!

@kellydans, @Shanewise23……… EXACTLY! Those roots are having a hard time getting out of the boxes, Do NOT use them in the future.

I would suggest CAREFULLY pulling the boxes out of the soil, and then pulling CAREFULLY, to get the plant out of the box then, transplanting back into the soil.

3 Likes

Looks like they’ve got you with the box. I would add good pH is 6-7 if you continue at 7.5 your plant wont uptake nutrients and try to keep your temps below 85 if you can.

3 Likes