2 foot tall 1 month old Train wreck

The train wreck in the front middle is a little over a month old and is 2 feet tall. Yikes! It’s in living soil the rest are in happy frog. Am I gonna have issues with it touching my light? I have an 8 foot tent. I could use some advice especially since I have a kind of wide age range in my tent.

5 Likes

Doubtful that you will encounter a problem with a tent that is 8’ tall.

Auto or photo? Techniques like topping and supercropping can be used to manage height.

3 Likes

Photos. 3 are 40 days old 3 are 17 days old. I’ve never topped one that is this far along.

1 Like

Agree with @MidwestGuy and will add that tieing down the side branches will not allow them to catch up to the main. I see the main was topped and you should tie those off to the side of the pots with some soft ties or super crop the 2 mains. The goal of LST is to create an even canopy so all those bud sites get equal lighting :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Would super cropping be a good idea since I already did this to her? I thought I did a better repair than this.

3 Likes

I keep thinking about tying down the main ones I’m afraid to stress it out anymore.

2 Likes

Need to supercrop the 2 taller chutes.

3 Likes

Ok. Thanks y’all. I’ll let you know how it goes.

1 Like

3 Likes

That will work!! Nice and even…

2 Likes

You performed LST. I supercrop but I have netting. Either one works.

2 Likes

That’s not what I did?

3 Likes

Look at the bend in the stalk . It is kinked in a supercrop

1 Like

Some people dont feel comfortable kinking the stalk. I dont care, its a weed!!

3 Likes

Excellent job Grow Bro, nice even canopy now :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

You’re good Growmie :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I agree with @OGIncognito very even and flat.

3 Likes

I gotcha. I missed the kink part.

I wouldnt suggest supercropping without a net. Stick to LST

2 Likes

Any harm in bumping my light (hlg 600r) to 50 percent for the rest of veg?