2 beauties and a runt. migro aray isn't going to be enough to save her

My thoughts as well. Too close to the finish line to do anything at this point.

3 Likes

I’m top dressing with fast acting lime to buffer the soil ph. Dolomite will work as well. So far it seems to have slowed down or even stopped my plant from continuing to yellow.

In my experience the plants will continue to fatten up and turn out fine. Just maybe not so beautiful in the end.

3 Likes

Thank you. Gonna let it ride and hope for the best.

3 Likes

8 weeks in.
They are definitely going to finish at different times. But it looks pretty good so far.i am beginning to give just phd water. Expecting another week and a half. The gorilla glue will be a bit couch lock but I want to get the blueberry headband and potent as possible. Still not seeing any amber trichs and most pistils are orange and withdrawing into the flower. Still a few white pisitils on each plant but not too many. Some foxtailing on the trainnwreck.

Here is where im at.
The trainwreck

Blueberry headband

Gorilla glue seems to be swelling

1 Like

Looking good! Getting closer to harvest.

Just about there.
9.5 weeks flower.
I think 1 more week or less.

The tw us getting pretty yellow

The bh is the one behind but its supposed to take an extra week.

The gg is looking amazing. Pretty done with amber trichs starting to show

I was planning to start 3 days dark tomorrow but I think I will give it an extra few days.

2 Likes

I am seeing some new growth out the sides of the buds. Is that the bud swelling or bulking or is that just foxtailing? I didn’t see that as much last grow and just want to know what I am seeing.

I am trying to get a feel for when the bud is done. The lower tops are not showing any ambers yet. But the tops are showing a few now. I had planned to chop earlier this week but I think that would have been too early. I’ve heard the bulking comes in the last 2 weeks. Where on the plant should you check the trichs to determine the harvest time?
@Covertgrower @shindig153 @Hellraiser @Mark0427

Here is a look at the shorter tips
Trainwreck

Blueberry headband

Gorilla glue

2 Likes

Foxtailing. Normal, and it’s a last ditch effort to reproduce. Let them turn brown, and enjoy a bit more weight.

3 Likes

What he said.

2 Likes

The train wreck is really close. A lot of the time once I see ambers on the buds I’m harvesting. That’s a personal preference.

I’m with @Covertgrower to let it ride. This is also the time that plants can hermie. I’m not trying to worry you but be on the look out. I have a sour d spit new pistols but have also seen a few nanners starting to show up. I cut them out normally. Seems the sour d is susceptible to that. The mother also shot nanners.

The grow is looking great.

It’s been 2 weeks.
All 3 have been chopped and dried whole.
I can’t get the whole plant out in one piece so no pics of the whole plant.
They came out a little dry at 61 and 58 after 24 hrs, but i put in some damp papertowel and they are mid 60s now. The trainwreck was trimmed up tonight. Will see how dry it is tomorrow.
288g total so a little over 10oz

Trainwreck - 104g

Blueberry Headband - the runt! It survived, pulled 77g.

Gorilla Glue. Solid plant. Pulled 107g

2 Likes