2.5 weeks in how am i doing

Oh gotcha yeah its hard to tell on the buds itself right now due to my bad eyesight and the camera doesnt want to pick it up without it being super blurry. Is it fine to go off the hairs or do i need to go off the trichomes?

Trichomes and get yourself a usb microscope

The kind of pictures it takes

Damn yeah yhat makes a massive difference. I have a jewelers loop but with my bad eye sight its hard to tell especially as my hands shake the whole time holding it lol

Just ordered it. Not bad for 30$

2 Likes

Posting pics now. Sure its not done? Pretty much all of them look milky and some turning amber already. And half if not more of the hairs are red/orange.

1 Like

@Graysin @LiesGrows @MrRobot @HMGRWN what are your guys opinions? Trichs look good from what i can tell. Tried zomming in more but hands were to shaky to get it clear. So was only able to go half strength maybe a bit more. Still has a bit of white hairs but trichs are starting to turn amber and i prefer uppers not downers so i cut now or is it still not ready?

Full plant shots with a few bud shots (not tric closeups) would help. I think you have a while yet but it’s been long enough since I saw full shots I’m not sure.

Alright ill go take some now.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Its just this one plant im asking about its about 9 weeks from srpout and from what i read online thats about right for autos. But with how the bananas are strating to stretch i have to make room soon lol especially when i prolly have about 8 weeks or so on those still since they sent me photos not autos of the banana kush

Should i flush and let it dry out over the next few days then cut? I just dont want it all turning amber then having it be a couch lock. I smoke for the uplifting energy high to help get stuff down around the house severe depression sucks ass

I’d go with the top light. I have a phlizon version of that light and with no regrets. My brother had the Mars one that you showing and after I bought mine he went out and bought the same one. He found that it wasn’t enough power for what he wanted it got the job done but he wanted to better yields and bigger buds so he bought the other light and it was incredibly like night and day he says. As far as tents go I would not be able to help you I built a few grow rooms. Good luck I hope you have a good outcome

Thanks @Djh1984 i ended up grabing the mars hydro. Its doing good so far although cant really compare it as its 100xs better then what i had. Its pulls almost 900w out of the outlet. And been good so far.

It’s nowhere near done. I would suggest waiting another 14-21 days and you’ll thank yourself. She’ll bulk significantly more. :v:

2 Likes

Okay @Graysin so what exactly should i be looking for then moving forward so i know for future reference? As from what i read online 8 weeks is the usual for autos. But that can slightly vary. Then others have said go off trichomes when milky turning amber. Other go base off the pistols/hairs. So im confused as i just want to make sure its going to be a nice upper and dont want to harvest late