1st week of August and got a girl starting to flower!

So its the first part of August and my girl is starting to flower. I know shes not real big but i think i may get something off her?

8 Likes

Looks nice and happy :blush:

1 Like

Nice looks good.

1 Like

Look big enough. Mine have gotten to big over past couple weeks. I’m stressing over being seen. Kentucky law sucks

2 Likes

Yea i got one that did that too so LST had to happen got her a foot lower so far

1 Like

Yeah I’ve been tieing em over for a month now. If it wasn’t for that they would be standing way over there surrounding. I have big ass weeds all around just not quite big enough

2 Likes

getting ready to cut all fan leaves off tomorrow!

Can I ask why would u cut all the leaves off?

1 Like

Well it helps get more light to the whole plant, which means not as many popcorn buds cause more light more growth. Also it can help with bigger buds cause all energy is being spent on bud growth and not leaf growth. Another reason is air flow, air moving through whole plant is good. Also it will help the branch support more bud weight cause the leaf weight is no longer holding the branch down. Just some stuff i do it for had great results. I know some dont like it but hey if it works why not right lol. Hope this helped.

1 Like

True true, I always went with the fan leaves being the energy source for the plant, but what you pointed out seems logical aswell and as you said what works works and why change a winning formula , :+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4:

1 Like

I do the same thing and get lots more buds that way! Although the plant looks funny and bald after I do!

1 Like

@ryry can u chuck up a photo after the big trim?

Sure can in a little bit im a quarter way through right now and mmmm she smells good when branches slapping against my face lol.

1 Like

Oh just remembered another reason i like to cut all fan leaves a couple times a grow. Well less trimming at the final stage lol

1 Like

Well here she is! I’ll get better pic when shes in full sun. Just think I’ll be doing this one more time in a couple weeks!

1 Like

in more sun!

2 Likes

That’s a big haircut for sure, lots more light as you said

1 Like

Yes and she wont like it at first but in a week or so she will be bushy again. But it not for every strain my sativa i have didnt like it so less pruning is done on her.

Fortune favours the brave.

Good luck with your grow.

I am following a similar path.

O’whee

1 Like

Yep the beaten path doesn’t always lead to the best swiwmin hole!

1 Like