1st timer needs help

Hey guys this is my first time at indoor soil.
I really am new to all this.
Afghan mass x1
Big banga x 1
Day 37
Totes organic
Ant thorts so far
Cheers guys

If you need help then a support ticket would be the way to go. Gives everyone info on what is going on. You can search for it in the search.

Welcome to the forum

Welcome to the forum. Now show those lovely ladies off! Where r the pics

2 Likes

Cheers mate
I added cupla pics
I hope I’m doing this rite as I am first timer at this
Its gets. Bit confusing

1 Like

Well done. Is she an auto? Or you just had a quick veg period?

Gray mate
The small one is Big Bangs and the tall one is Afghan Mass
I only had one of each
They are nearly 6 weeks in veg
One must be auto and one fem
I only feed them , purified water, worm tea etc and cow manure that I have soaked for 3 months and that’s it
Should I have 2 strains in one room?
Like I said I have never done this before
Grow cell 1mx1mtx2mtr
400 watts growlush
6 inch exhaust
Fans etc
I’m keen to get this rite
No nutes or chems at this point
Medium soil & 25% perlite
Thanks bro
What are your thorts?

Howdi again
I have managed the pH daily at 6-7
However today its dropped to 4
I want to stay totes organic
What are your thorts
Cheers

Simple pH up and pH down would not ‘inorganic’ ur regiment. Yes it is a chemical but not like that. Not a bacteria killer. I HIGHLY recommend u invest in it. Im doing organics as well.

And if the light hours are still 18-6 then yes one has to be an auto

Plenty of space for 2. Could grow one into that much space but 2 wont hurt you too badly.

But for 2 months they are a bit tiny. What kind of lighting do you have???

400 growlush
It was cost effective set up for me but am ready to upgrade I think

OK what should I do
Lights down 12-12 or continue as is
The AM auto has lots of things happening

1 Like

Howdy
Sorry to be a pest
Attached photo , can you see the 3 stems , well I topped that a week ago and the stem came back , I’d this normal or weird
Can I still clone now and if so how do I go about it
Cheers
The ossi

Yes. That is a FIM. (F*ck i missd).

Yes you will be able to clone but without more branches, each cutting will hurt your yeild. I would continue 18-6 for a bit. But you can 12-12 when you are ready.

There are loads of articles of cloning here. Just take a look. I would explain it but i suck at cloning. Still tryna get one to root myself.

Oh, yes, certain pH adjusters will absolutely negatively affect your soil food web.

If you’re trying to stay organic & need to adjust your pH, you need to use buffering agents that are made for organic growing.

Really??? Well crap. Doggone pH will be the death of me. First i learn dont use up n down n same water. Now u tell me its killing the bacterias! Sheesh why do we bother again? :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Hi
Cheers for your help man

Should I top it again or leave it?

Haha. Have you looking into scroggin? If so you have a lovely base. But if not… probably not. Look into LST… you can tie those tops down and sideways. (SLOWLY) and let her ‘arms’ grow up and become ‘tops’.

If you like the concept of scrog’s (see @HappyHydroGrower journal its SICK) then you can top all three again and get your study on. There are boatloads of amazing ones on here. Just use the search at the top. But if u check Spy’s ull see greatness. @Redeyedranger is currently doing one as well and getting to the juicy part.

Thanks man , I will do some research and letbyou know how I go
Cheers

1 Like