1st timer just after any advice on my set up and grow

Oh yeah brother, the smell of the ak47 is potent. Sounds like you have the smell covered

1 Like

YES…stressed plants can go dreaded “HERMIE”(not from Futurama-Hermie)
source does not make diff in plant growth. other than quality seeds.
if you in America…consider ordering for IGLM. customer service is outstanding. the 10+10 deals on WW are excellent. easy grow. much forgiving to my many mistakes. consistent growth rate among same crop. medium height, no smell,…my friends get really quiet after 3 hits.

1 Like

If you enjoy the ak47 you should at some point grow a jack47. Better yield, less potent scent and has all the qualities of if ak47. If I’m not mistaken jack 47 is a mix of ak47 and jack herer

1 Like

AK smells. not real strong, but, very obvious.
smell the house after you have been gone for several hours.

1 Like

1 Like

Cheers for all the input and help really glad I found this site should I be taking out all the node growth on middle and lower branches to help it stretch ? Or does each one of those become a bud or cola when I flip to flower and scrog etc ?

Do you think this is the way to go ? I think it will help with the low par/dli readings at the side but not sure

1 Like

I’ve ordered ona gel but from the USA so I don’t know if it will arrive as it seems there’s no more postal service for some absolutely terrifying reason it’s in a garage with great circulation

Oh and I pumped home made co2 straight into the air filter for 12 hours as it was sitting at ground level inside the tent I have since got a commercial pump small at 40lpm and used the four hose that I had stretched to with 8 pots in the new two pot system with big chonky pots and built in halos with a two net system

Yes I will definitely Be ordering through ILGM exclusively from now on , I think I want to try Bergman gold leaf and Girl Scout cookie autos to maximise DLI sorry to machine gun everyone with questions etc has been a long five weeks is good to get solid input so many you tubers you full of it I should of come here straight off the bat would be way ahead

Yeah seems I can’t fight the laws of thermodynamics and win

1 Like

sincere questions get answered…may not be the same answers but we like variety. you pick and choose. Your grow.

1 Like

Just added a second mars hydro sp600 and have cleaned out the underneath and centres to allow the centre branches to come up and have LST most the bigger ones and split the trunk on the lemon skunk during LST have taped it up using grafting tape as soon as it happened seems to be healing fine.

2 Likes

Moved 2 biggest ladies from the big tent into the 3x3 under the mars hydro sp 1000 looking happier and had a chance to have a good look at the roots.
Now have 6 under the blurple and mars hydro sp600.
Getting ready to scrog this week and switch the 3x3 into flower.

4 Likes

They are looking wonderful man great job happy gro

1 Like

Cheers thanks for the feedback they do look pretty happy in the new tent

2 Likes

First attempt at scrog in 3x3

1 Like

Getting ready to scrog

2 Likes

Second scrog

2 Likes

Time to flower?

1 Like

Aircon for 2.4 m x 1.2m x 2m do I keep six inch fan and ducting running as ac also has a six inch outtake duct and I need a carbon filter on the ac outtake duct ? It’s ak47 so has a funk

1 Like