1st timer indoor grow 2'x4'x60" tent, (2) 600wt LED

I am a first time grower and am wondering what to do. The AMH autoflower, larger plant is 5weeks since popping out the soil 6/12/2019. It started to show flower after just 4weeks. I’ve continued with Bergmans fertilizer schedule and decided to supercrop because my tent is only 60" tall. Keeping distance from canopy and light wasn’t on par, so should I start the Flowertime fertilizer now or wait.? I’ve read 9-12weeks to be full grown, how do I know if I should start? I know it has to recover after bending, just so many questions!:fearful:!

1 Like

Welcome @Airborne glad to have ya aboard!

You could try to tie her down more or do a scrog.

2 Likes

U can check my thread search first time using grow tent i started from seed and asked hella questions you might find some quick answers there

1 Like

First things first, welcome to ILGM, and thank you for your service and sacrifices to our country! The 9-12 week estimate may be flowering time only, so if you’ve just begun to flower, you probably have about that long left. I’m not familiar with those nutrients, but there’s usually a transitional period where you’d feed sort of a blend of both veg and bloom nutrients for a week or two before switching to straight flowering nutrients. If you’re running into height problems, supercropping can help, but for an auto, I’d try lower stress training than that. Maybe just bend the whole thing over gently and tie it down. @HornHead or @blackthumbbetty can probably help you more on the feeding part. They both have experience with autos. Here’s a good article on training:
https://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/low-stress-training/

2 Likes

I use grow nutes throughout the stretch with some bloom nutrients mixed in.

1 Like

I am so new at this, thanks for responding so quickly. I had put a net, but took it down because wife likes to turn & look at the plant. Got another baby AMH Autoflower going that is now 3 weeks old.
Trying figure out what to do better for that baby.

trying to figure out the reply…???

1 Like

I am so new at this, thanks for responding so quickly. I had put a net, but took it down because wife likes to turn & look at the plant. Got another baby AMH Autoflower going that is now 3 weeks old.
Trying figure out what to do better for that baby.

Grow nuts? Any particular kind?

I’m confused, Literature says grow time from seed to harvest with Autoflower was 9-12weeks? I bought Bergmans fertilizer feed pack through you guys at ILGM…

1 Like

I use general hydroponics flora trio with the Lucas formula

I’m doing that with my WW photos. Are you in coco?

What’s Lucas formula mean?

Just organic soil mix. I didn’t get to choose. My wife just brought what I asked for, Organic soil. I didn’t know about coco or any other fertilizer. I just googled, & ILGM showed some basic stuff and I dove in. I bought the mix pack and Amnesia Haze was first to take. Lost a hand full of other seeds for reasons I can’t understand besides calling it a learning curve.

i’m a new grower too and I find some of the info on the seeds quite confusing. sometimes they list the times and yields for the photoperiods and not the autoflowers. i have an amnesia haze running outside and looked up this info last night because i’m trying to figure out when the heck this may be ready for harvest once it flowers and didn’t find anything to guide me. i also get confused when they give yields for autos in square meters, as we don’t have any kind of choice in the size they grow to. makes me think they just cut and paste the photoperiod info. usually things are listed as flowering time or days from seed to harvest. if flowering time, you have another 9-12 weeks to go. in following other people’s journals, when the breeders do give the number of days from seed to finish, they’re wrong 75% of the time. sooo… who knows lol.

agree with the others, though, just gentle bending. once it’s in flower it starts to lose it’s ability to heal and also to bend and you’ll start snapping branches.

my Am haze (also ILGM) is 7 weeks from seed and still not flowering… it’s also getting bigger than I’d prefer. i’ll be following along to see how yours progresses! i think the autos are kind of a crapshoot.

Amnesia haze photos have a 12 weeks estimated flowering period. Mine is starting week 6. Hard to believe it has six more to go

Welcome to the forum! Looks like the other members are getting you setup, let me know if I can be of assistance.