1st Timer (Fingers Crossed)

New to the site but love the information and how it seems like everyone is genuinely trying to help. Like I said, 1st time growing and was just looking for some feed back. Not sure if this is OK or over crowded for a 5 gal fiber pot. Let it veg out for a little longer than I wanted due to unfortunate events that stunted this lovely lady. Going on 8 wk veg. Plan to flip in the next wk or 2. TIA :v:

5 Likes

Welcome to the greatest grow on earth! Are the photos? They look like they are in flower now but hard to tell from the pic. @Missiles what do you think?

4 Likes

SeriousBothBronco-size_restricted

To the forum @Konflict :grin:

She looks just fine in that 5 gallon pot :grin: she actually looks like she’s in pre flower. What strain is that? Is it a auto or photo? She looks really good :wink:

4 Likes

30041 30065 welcome to the forum!!!

3 Likes

First welcome to the community nice healthy looking plants I agree with community members large one looks to be in Pre flower. Good luck

2 Likes

Ummm you have a great start kinda looks like alot of new growth your doing great how much longer do you plan on veg

2 Likes

Always remember she will almost double her size from end of veg to end of flower. I try to keep around 2’- 2 1/2’ tall by end of veg.

That way by end of flower they stand 5’. Which works out pretty well in an 8’ tent.

With that knowledge you now know veg it’s just a cycle for getting her where she needs to be before the switch. Low stress training and defoliating should be down in a veg cycle.

Flower is an all out push on nutes and light and trying to not burn the fuck outta her on either one. Best of luck and remember have fun, if it’s too much like work why do it right :grin:

3 Likes

Thanks everybody, guess I should have added that info. She is a blue knight, bag seed, figured why not. Photoperiod, just put full spectrum on her about 2wks ago and has filled out nicely. This lovely lady is so temperamental but I’ve enjoyed the problem solving. Light 18/6 atm. Been doing the LST, defoliation, and fim. The Lil lady is a zkittlez auto. Just letting it have some veg time before the 12/12. But read last night that they will do fine with 12/12. So I think it’s time. The tent is a 4x2x6 so I hope I didn’t let her grow too much before flip and I run out of room

3 Likes

If she gets her colas too close to the lights tie the branches so the bend over kinda like an L shape. Shit happens but there’s a fix for almost anything even the “oh fuck I just killed the whole tent”

All in all yours look awesome keep growing!

1 Like

Thanks brother, I’ll hang on to that info in case she reaches a little too high for the heavens. Only problem I forsee is being she is so indica dominant that her canopy is going to be way too thick and my little 600w vivosun led will not be able to penetrate. Will that be an issue? Also, I did not cut the lower branches and I have seen a lot of discussion about that. My lowest branch is almost the thickest of them all and she had a good mutation (self topped). Should I wait and play it by ear or cut it?

The bigger lady is a blue knight photo and the Lil gal is a zkittlez auto I put in just to experiment with.

1 Like

Not much longer. Wanted to give that little auto some time to veg but just read that some ppl grow them on 12/12 from week 2 til harvest so I think I’m more than ready lol 1st time growing and very surprised at my self control. Figured I’d already chopped it down and snorted it :joy: never thought I’d let her go almost 8 was in veg

Can go 12/12 from seed

1 Like

It’s looking good… welcome to the forum

1 Like