1st timer doing 16 autos at same time. 100% organic grow

Ok @VelcroThumb @Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @dbrn32 Here are the amnesia haze dont know why they seem stringy but they are all grouped together and not one is the same height but all are in 2nd week of flowering except the LRA they are a week behind the rest

2 Likes

Not sure what happened there only uploaded the pic with three of the LR IN ITbut heres the rest of thr LRA ALL ARE (ILGM) strains and every single one germinated 20/20 where doing good till i tried that R/O system that cost me nicely guess if i ever try this (dwc) i bought with GH flora trio nutes it will come in handy but heres the rest of my lot

1 Like

Looking really great @dowencarson the amnesia haze is a bit stringy from the sativa genetics. Perfectly normal. Keep up the great work! I bet they smelled the house up just for the short time they were out of the grow space! Keep up the great growing.

3 Likes

I agree, the sativa’s do tend to look like that. Maybe a little more stretch in them, but they look nice

3 Likes

I also agree with the boys

2 Likes

You can buy a cheap digital in on amazon15$ youll have to calibrate it once in a while but itll be accurite. I have the kind in the soil lile u use and it is never the same as my digital ones. Mine has a light meter with it and i use it for that to find the best lighting for each container… You should also try to do a slurry test asap and find out the ph of your soil. And then check the ph of your run off aftwr watering and feeding once in a while.
Also i use organic living soil also. And your soil may feed them till they start to flower then they will need some food most likey. Also to keep your microbial friemds alive and plentyful the soil it self could use a good feeding. Something like molassas and some thing like great white or nector of the gods makes something for microbial feeding. They work hard helping your roots have the perfect enviroment to uptake and use all the nutes in the soil, think of it like this a good hard day of work makes anybody hungry.

1 Like

Sorry for got say they look good👍

1 Like

Thanks everyone ill keep posting all the way through ive got 20 WWA on the way and another auto mixpac i have invested in the 5 gal fabric smart pots gottem ready for the widow. Would a double ended hps 1000 be to much in the back of my room facing straight out maybe

As far as the feeding in flowering the soil im using the guy strictly ask me not to add anything to his soil he swears by it with plenty of growers pics that back his claim fully and lots of great pics i dont want to violate any rules as far as talking about other sites he only deals in living soils formilated for autos if i can talk about it i will just let me know

Tomorrow is day 41 ive added 0 to the ladies nothing and they are still thriving temps for this soil cannot drop below 68 or over 86 the microbials are the most portant part in organic grows plant and microbials co exist one cannot without the other

Whats your thoughts on topping the autos @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @VelcroThumb @Covertgrower @Familyman420. I didnt top any of tthese only tried LST but i broke two stalks put tape on them they seem to be doing fine. Should u top the autos i know it stresses the plant and i firmly believe that these ladies will be hanging by Week 10 im at week going into week7 actually today is day 47from germ and i dont want to do anything that stresses/stunts growth

1 Like

It’s too late. You have to top them when they are above the 4th 5th node at least two weeks prior to flowering. @dowencarson

2 Likes

Reason i ask is because with live soil the healthy plant produces sugars which feed the microbials which bring the nutes to the plant. So if you stress a plant you cause the plant to change the chemical make of the sugars it produces which affect the microbials but anyways you will see stress more in organic growth as far as yield goes so im a little nervous about it.

We are talking Autos correct? @dowencarson

You might want to study up on Autos a bit. There veg period is so short that stressing them too much and they don’t have time to recover before flowering.You don’t want to over stress them in flower either.

On photo’s cutting off the buds will put them back into veg. Not with Autos though.

Stress is good for plants to a point. Stress them too much and they can herm on you and become loaded with seeds. Better ways to stress them in flower is to let them dry out good between water/feedings.

4 Likes

@dowencarson
You can top autos but it needs to be done at the right time usually in the first two to three weeks since they grow so rapidly timing is everything
Lst training should be done slowly and also early before the plant starts to stiffen up
Also as the plant grown tie back will need to be adjusted
@garrigan62 has a thread on topping and cloning autos me did about 6 months ago
Ill see if i can find it and tag you in its a ling read but a goid one imo
Lol i just ordered a 20 pack of the wwa as well yesterday

1 Like

@bob31 are you saying that i dont have to pull my autos and hang them

2 Likes

@dowencarson no thats not what bob is saying
Youll still need t cut and hang when you dry your buds
Some stress will force plant to create more tricombes or finish faster is what he was implying
But i dont want to speak for him so ill let him clarify for you buddy

Everywhere i ask that question about topping autos i get the same response some say yes some say no we need to figure that one out because if it does stunt them at all with autos i say ney to topping them

the issue might be terminology. you asked about topping?

fimming vs trimming

2 Likes

So the short answer is yes @dowencarson
Its not advised by most of us to someone who is just starting out because if its done at the wrong time you can stunt growth or hermi the plant topping is a high stress technique and grow time are so short woth autos the dont handle high stress to well

2 Likes