1st time topping

Just making sure everything looks right

4 Likes

Looks fine to me she would benefit from a larger pot

4 Likes

@dirtydave thanks, being transplanted to 7 gallon fabric tomorrow. Transplanted from starter pot on 7/20. Wanted to let the roots set up a bit before moving it again.

2 Likes

I’m sure it’s second nature to most but man I was shitting bricks lol

2 Likes

Weed can take a lot of abuse and bounce back

3 Likes

I wait to transplant my plants on day 14 from breaking ground to there forever home and then too them so i can start training them… they seem to respond well and take off like crazy… just my opinion… thought it may help you

4 Likes

Beat it up and bonsai and bend the heck outta that plant.

Looking good though!

4 Likes

Looking good and i agree with the bigger pot

2 Likes

Man i forgot to tell you i grow in 10g pots

2 Likes

Agree with the others on a repot. I would also raise your light to increase the node spacing :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Looks like a successful top you’re doing a fine job.:v::+1:

1 Like

Thank you @anon1893985

Yeah the spacing is pretty tight @OGIncognito
Is there an ideal distance you wany between nodes?

1 Like

Thank you @kellydans @Aussie_autos @ThermoNukePanda

3 Likes

Ur welcome @TheBadHaggis

1 Like

-Got 3 of the 5 transplanted to their final 7 gallon pots.
-Raised light distance, ppfd down from 500 to 400 to help space out the nodes @OGIncognito think that’s enough or go more? Let time tell thing I’m guessing.

1 Like

Just my opinion but let un chill for a week and adjust to their new environment then top um… great color you can definitely tell they’re happy .:muscle:

1 Like

Thanks @anon1893985 will do. I topped the back left and center ones the other day. Need these top limbs to grow some more so I can start spreading her out. Nodes are so close to each other.

Your quite welcome Sir… i agree a :100:% on letting them grow for a minute and they will stretch apart more as the plant grows bigger… she’s a beautiful example of a perfect plant imho my rss limbs are given each other a little more space now … i just pinned her down with 12in staples so it looks alot nicer than the pipe cleaners…

3 Likes

How old is that plant? Stalk and branches look meaty! That’s only topped once?