1st time outdoor grow

I so told her straight up lol she was very knowlegdable, gave me the soil, perlite and said she’d throw in the root hormone if I take her some of the end product:joy:

Yes those two little leaves are what feeds the plant in early growth they will wither up and fall off.

Go back next time and praise her knowledge and say hey…u got any other directions u might he able to point me in and they usually loadbu up with samples of all kinds of stuff… I got samepls of doctor hymen, 5 bottles of rapid start , 2 bottles of flourilisiouc plus, 2 bottles of microbelifes foliar spray and root dip… after I can through those 2 bottles of microbe lice its basically good bacteria In liquid form after I used them bottles I bought the big one… they usually point u in good directions and be specific of your goals

I hear you man. Good to have someone in the supplies shop seeing as I will become a regular lol… What do you guys think abt nutes? Can I start now…its over 2 weeks old but still looking abit small… She is looking better in this new soil but I think its amended soil seeing that it has worm castings, volcanic rock ash etc? Should I wait a week or 2 and just keep with the distilled water?

Yea once u see first sign of slightest light coloring in leaves start feeding half tmstength grow nutrients … fox farm grow big good easy to use and tiger bloom and big bloom for flower theres a million little things you can add to increase your quality but fox farm is a good starting point especially if your in organic soil