1st time NLAF Grow

Their actually going on 4wks

1 Like

If it is photo seeds they womt show sex til u have them on a strict 12 on 12 off cycle or more than 12 hrs dark

I’m wondering if this is how the plant grows with alot of under growth, this is the GMO see d I got out of an 8th at a local dispensary. Any thoughts on it? I’ll continue to veg it out for a couple more wks then transition to flower.

1 Like

Ok thanks!

Strip off alot of the leaves off the botto. Any small sucker branches take off. Try and keep a focus on the top half off the plant buds as the bottom usuall stay a bit larfy so if u eliminate the larf and focus on the good bud u will be a winner. I take off about a third of the bottom all the way thru the plant if the branch is not at least making it a third of the way up it gets chopped basically.

Doing that today! So all the middle growth strip away? I haven’t bn using any nutes, should I? I have micro, bloom, and grow nutrients by advanced nutrients. Using nutes allows more bud production at least from what I’ve read. Can I grow without incorporating nutes. Just FFOF soil, h20, and light.

took your advice and got rid of the lower foilage and straight to lst. It looks alot better thank you for the advice.

1 Like

Pic didnt load but give it a day or 2 most like u wont even be abke to tell. Just remember the 21 and 42 day defol times. Starts afyer u see listils forming basically

So I can start using nutes. And when I should do I should dose with a lower amount of nutes correct? Should I use them on my auto? Lower left plant is the auto and the other 2 are photos.

it’s bn in preflower for 2wks I just started nutes low dosage

1 Like

You’re definitely flowering now! Looks good.

Keep feeding at 1/4 strength, see how she responds. Then increase.

Continued success.

1 Like

Awesome thank you! Waiting on my Afghan seeds. Watched some vids on the yield growers produce, just insane can’t wait.

1 Like

NLA is in flower. The GMO I had to transplant twice, FFOF topped it now has 2 main colas and doing sum lst on it. The smaller one is just a random seed defoliation and lst.

1 Like

NLA 2nd wk of flower. I increased the Advanced Nutrients I’m using seems to be responding well! Will the buds begin to fill out soon?

1 Like

I was also concerned with my auto, different strain but mine looked skinny at that age as well

What strain were ya growing? Did your buds start to fatten up? What are you currently running?

ILGM Girl Scout Cookie Extreme Auto. And yes they are swelling now. Running Advanced Nutes in DWC Hydro.

1 Like

Niice! How far along are you into flower?

3rd week

You’re looking good. Keep on it. They will continue to fatten up especially late in flowering.

Continued success.

1 Like