1st Time Long Time Thanks are in order GSCX Complete grow (A Community Thread)

Awesome job! Looking forward to see where the next grow takes you.

4 Likes

Looking hard at the hlg 550 v2 rspec but the price is outta my range for now.

3 Likes

Would 10% off code help? I just helped another member get one earlier, think it was $764 shipped.

If not, they usually run little better discounts black Friday and 4/20. The chilled tech growcraft lights looking pretty killer too, buy they are little more expensive.

2 Likes

Outstanding, what a spectacular grow from the shadows my friend.
Some of those buds tho :eyes:

Good vibes, stay lit Gromie :v:

2 Likes

Very nice grow

Awesome job !!!

Cant wait to see the next grow !!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

First growā€¦you did your homework on the front end. Impressive and well done! Did you use a different ID during the grow? or followed topics and journals to gleam what you needed?

2 Likes

I am so jealous of your room. I have a 10 x 16ā€™ possibly to turn into room just checking on getting it the right power. Nice looking colas and the jars look awesome too.

mate, I donā€™t know how I have helpedā€¦ :thinking: but ill take itā€¦ :grin: and welcome buddyā€¦ :grin: keep on postingā€¦ and congrats on a epic growā€¦ :grin:

5 Likes

Amazing grow! Congrats are in order!!!

2 Likes

Nice job there farmer. I guess now I know why I havenā€™t seen you around

You were much more successful at this than I was. When I started I read, read and read more. I always tried to do my own research and learn for myself. I didnā€™t even say boo around here for quite a while. Then during the tail end of my first grow I ran into trouble (caused by me) I finally made my first thread and asked for help. I received the help and answers that got me to finish. I definitely love this place. So many knowledgeable and helpful growers and generally some beautiful people around here. Iā€™m glad they could help you too. It certainly looks like youā€™ve learned a lot. Your buds look great, congratulations :v::green_heart:

6 Likes

Congrats on a beautiful harvest. And welcome to ilgm :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::cowboy_hat_face:

Your last harvest looks great. My question is, how do you have a 1994 World Series baseball when there was no 1994 World Series?

4 Likes

They were authorized and produced before the strike happened. Pretty cool ball to have since itā€™s the only one that was canceled in our lifetimeā€¦until maybe this year.

2 Likes

No I never needed to watch or comment really. My alt has alot of views but no posts. All the information I could ever want is all here. BTW my alt commented the first 2 times then I created this account to post more

1 Like

I agree the community is so patient, therefore creating numerous threads with the same concerns. Seems like nobody wants to be rude when someone creates another thread about the same thing discussed yesterday. Usually someone will link numerous threads to kind of make an example out of a ubiquitous topic therefore shaming a new grower, that never happens here or if so rarely and without condescension.

I applauded the communitity by linking all the growers that helped me while I lingered in the shadows. You were definitely one of them.

3 Likes

I really didnā€™t think anyone would notice Lool. A baseball fan. Now we have 2 things in common.

Got it from a collector. They made a few thousand and never used em. You can get one for like $20

3 Likes

I am glad you decided to share this with the forum. You probably have a lot more to offer if you decide too.

1 Like

Now that I am out of the shadows yeah you will hear me occasionally, thanks to you alls nice words I have the confidence to comment on peoples concerns.

3 Likes

Yeah got some killer kolas one was 16" and 67g

1 Like