1st time growing ILGM beans

No you have me all wrong when i messed around and had at least 8 hermies at one time I knew it had to be me so Im just real careful with what I disturb like my Growmie mentioned why fix something thats not broken. I didnt really have as many problem shooting from the hip now I’m trying to follow some sort of program and its fighting me. Lol

1 Like

My information isnt bro science by any means. I might grow in hydro but my degree is in horticulture and i started everything in soil before i ventured into hydro

1 Like

Lol isnt that the truth. I remember when i started down the vpd rabbit hole.

See I dont know any of that Im a retired state work that has survived a double bypass surgery and I have found that i love growing my girls 1 or all 300 its just amazing. I have actually share my process before others split thier cups actually last week it was in discussion. Your the first Growmies to question or give advice is all on my solocup transplants.

1 Like

After months and months of reading and research of at least 50 different seed banks (i have OCD too so thats a lot of R&R). I finally made a decision on the OG KUSH 10+10 pack. After reading at least 1000 reviews of various strains, this is the one thats checks all the boxes for me. I have everything i need…a nice small grow space, plenty of ventilation, spider farmer sf1000d light, FF OF soil, and FF trio. This has been over a year in the making. I
IM READY TO GROW!! THANK YOU ILGM.

2 Likes

I know nothing about hydro growing…but i am def interested and going to start researching

1 Like

Ok after a week i have 4 little ladies GDP’S I soaked 5 beans for 20 hours and all germed. So i placed them in there forever homes. Within 10 hours i had 4 ladies up don’t know what happened to the 5th but i figure 4 out of 5 wasn’t bad at all after 5 days here are some pics of my gals. Tell me what you think.

3 Likes

I know there small but do they look to be about on schedule for auto’s at 5 days?

2 Likes

Yes they do.

1 Like

Do you have everything ready to grow¿ When the taproot gets to be 1/2", it’s ready to plant.

1 Like

LOL yeah man. there already in there forever pots and have been up for 5 days now. Scroll up and look at the pics

2 Likes

Good morning professional growers. I’m running my light 16 on and 8 off. Is that about right for auto’s or should I be giving them more light ? I’m getting ready to drop another 3 beans to fill my space properly wish me luck i had a excellent percentage of germs on my first 5 i got 4 ladies out of 5. I need 3 to fill my room this time so I’m going to drop 3 only and hopefully they all hit

3 Likes

Remember, do not water near the stem, keep watering away about 2 inches, water in a circular motion moving away from stem. Promotes roots to search out moisture and eliminates possible stem issues due to moisture.

3 Likes

Well i thought there was supposed to be some professional growers in here. According to what it says on the home page. Oh well i guess I’ll have to figure this out on my own

wtf is that supposed to mean?

1 Like

@bowking are you talking about the light schedule? you know some questions do get missed due to answering another question posted above. if question is not answered then ask it again.

1 Like

It means exactly what i said WTF is that supposed to mean

It seems like you knew what i was talking about. The light schedule. And did you answer it ? Hell no you didn’t

@bowking i scrolled up and seen it and i posted again to help you and here you go with being rude and you want an answer after insulting the people on this forum?

still want the answer? if so change your tone and be cool. we don’t run this forum but we are on here to help each other grow on our free time.

2 Likes