1st Time Grower WW Autos. Seeking guidance during my grow!

Hi All! ist time grower. I’m looking for help and guidance during my first grow. I’ll begin with the facts:

White Widow Autoflower-ILGM
Started in Jiffy Pellets then transplanted into 5 Gallon Smart Pots after hardening off.
Grow medium is a combo of FF HF and FF OF with Mykos in the rootball holes.
Watering everyday, Feeding 1x a week Bergmans Nutrients
Sprouted on 5/17, currently at 5 1/2 weeks.
The following are pics from today.

So my questions at the moment are, what do you all think? Any recommendations? Like i said, this is my first ever grow, total newb, but a good gardner. My other question is, is she starting to preflower? My photos arent showing up so good, but i did the best i could. Ill try for better pics next time.

Thanks in advance for all the help!

4 Likes

Nice looking plants. How’d you settle on fabric pots?

Thanks! After going over the forums and guides a thousand times, my research led me to believe that fabric pots are the way to go bc its hard to overwater them and it aerates the soil and helps with healthy root activity.

4 Likes

Might wanna move them off that stonework depending how hot it gets there…just a suggestion but if it’s not broke don’t fix it…good luck

1 Like

Thankfully, that concrete stays cool. Its a walkway around an in ground pool. Thanks!

I think they look great. Very healthy. Hard to tell in your pics about any kind of flowering. Fabric pots are fantastic. FYI they can dry out quick so keep close eye on. But your girls look wonderful.

1 Like

They look great! Does look like preflower to me.

Can someone please explain to me the difference tween ore flower and flower without posting a generic link that is too general of a description please cause my outdoor plant has me confused. Pretty please with sugar on top

Pre-flower*:point_up:t2: