1st Time grower white or purple rhino bag seed Grow!

i use tap, it comes out around 7.2ph. i usually water at the stalk and around the base

Lowered my light a couple inches and watered. 650ppm in the runoff.
Also FIM the plants. what should the RH be in flowering??

@BobbyDigital
@Tinman @MyHd @MeEasy

IM stressing lol

I went to check on my girls this morning and i see one plant skyrocketed and then i thought my eyes deceived me but they didnt. i see pollen sacs on one plant but not on any others

Is this a hermie or stressed plant? if it cross pollenates will that affect the smoke? will it create feminized seeds? can i cut the sacs off? is this how new strains get created?
i feel too late in the game to stop, i will buy feminized seeds on the next grow. i want to see what happens. i appreciate any advice and feedback you give!

1 Like

Could be stress, could be genetics. You can try and pluck them as you see them but it could be an uphill battle.

1 Like

@DieselLoud I would like @BobbyDigital said try to pick em they take a little bit to get pollen and open just be gentle with em wash your hands and you can spray the area around the sacks with water but sometimes it becomes to much and like I did the other day you’ll have to take it out or you’ll end up with a tent full of seeds and small buds. Or just take it out right away, mine was growing bananas not sacks but will cause the same problem, bananas are harder to find too. Pissed me off

i plucked all the ones i saw, i remembered i opened my tent for 30 seconds 20 min before the light was supposed to come on. i closed it back but in theory i should have cut the light on. thanks for your swift response!!

Nanners are what’s inside of the sacs. If you see nanners the sac has already opened.

damn i just was reading about those bananas and it blew my mind! hopefully its stress but shes the only plant thats really starting to flower ahead of the other two

Sacks grow in the croch of the plant and bananas grow inside the buds two completely different animals male-plants-hermies-bananas-cannabis

1 Like

A male flower is a male flower no matter if it’s on a male or a female. There are tons of crotches in a given bud. On more mature buds you only see the nanner because the sac is obscured by the bud. The good thing about that is the pollen gets stuck to the bud it comes out of so pollination is usually isolated to that particular bud. That’s how you end up with one or a couple seeds on an entire plant.

1 Like

Update

Im starting to see some nitrogen toxicity, i reduced the amount of nitrogen in feeding so im hoping it will bounce back.

update

This light is trying its best but she is developing buds!!!
:sunglasses: