Silvaback’s 1st journey

@kaptain3d this my grow it started outside and now i got inside 2. Still a noob 2 the game

1 Like

Following and watching! :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Man this cant be serious. 2 of my babies have disappeared the pot still here but no babies.
1 of the plants was actually my friends so now i got give him my indoor baby. He’s helping put my fence up

Because of that I went and drop 3 seeds 2 random and 1 ILGM purple haze. I guess the Ganja Gods want me 2 get my indoor on so ima obey lol.

I have 3 outside babies. The 2 random seeds are actually pre flowering and the purple haze still coming along.

3 Likes

My 1st inside baby lol

6 Likes

@Docnraq welcome 2 my attemps sir

1 Like

Thanks! Got a surprise this morning, my seeds will be here today! Good morning indeed!

1 Like

@Docnraq My trackins says its 1 state over out waiting acceptance. So cross finger by mondat i get it

2 Likes

Just planted 4 more seeds.

Outside 3 autos were planted 1 Lemon pie(fast buds) straight in the ground. 2 northern lights(sman) in 3 gallon fabric pots

Inside we got a Blueberry(sman) now.

@Docnraq its on now my brother.
@PurpNGold74 I got the lemon pie seeds brother. Lets c the outcome now

3 Likes

It is! I have 3 out of 5 germed in water as of this morning. 2 more to go. They all sunk to the bottom after 18 hrs so I have confidence the other two will pop as well. I was gonna go 4 but got 5 strains so plant five plants :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im out of likes lol. I just went straight 2 the pots. Expect the worse hope 4 the best

1 Like

I did that on my 1st grow. Germed 5 figured at least one wouldn’t germ or that I would likely kill a plant. 3 weeks later 5 healthy plants and no room for 5 pots, so I bought a whole new setup, I couldn’t bring myself to toss out a perfectly healthy plant.

3 Likes

@Docnraq i really got lucky running 2 this community. So I knew 2 plant the autos outside. Photos not gonna make it 2 late in the year already 2 start. Now im hoping the inside germinated since its my 1st time really trying inside

2 Likes

I been keeping my tent like this

2 Likes

Did you ever discover what happened to your milk carton girls?(the ones that came up missing) You might want to make a tent out of greenhouse cloth if its a insect or rodent. Cat

2 Likes

Came 2 the conclusion that some 1 tooked them. I fixed that problem already.

Fence all around

4 Likes

Looking good brother and congrats on new member of the month.

3 Likes

@RetiredSFC thabk you brother. Happy birthday

Question time.

Whats happening to 1 of my outside ladies?
The water was from the rain.

@Growyourown @kaptain3d @Cannabian @MrPeat @grizZz

2 Likes

My other 2 thats outside are doing fine.

4 Likes

She seems okay to me… a bit roughed up, but okay! :nerd_face:
She looks quite young for really bad weather… you may want to put a solo cup over her (with holes drilled in the bottom) if you are afraid for her future… but, imo, she will pull through… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes