1st time grower... Please please please provide advise and follow me on this journey

Hey all looks good. Just a quick question where could I find and buy them baggies at???

1 Like

GroveBags(dot)com.

You can do a “build your own mixed pack.”

They’re excellent for bud storage. :v:

Hello!! Miss me yet lol i have a question. She looks very miserable. Is this normal on a GL photo? She sprouted on 28 Apr but looks like that :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing: should i move her to her forever home? Or is not worth it? @PurpNGold74 @Newt @OGIncognito @Graysin @HMGRWN @JiggaMan1987 @DrWatson420

2 Likes

If I had to guess, based solely on the pictures, I would suspect overwatering. Is there any drainage in that cup? If not poke a few holes in the bottom, and let it dry a bit.

1 Like

Yes it had drainage. I give her a little bit of water yesterday but it wasnt ph’d. Im thinking maybe is that? Should I put her on 5gal pot and let her grow?

1 Like

I don’t think she’s ready for the 5 gallon yet, but maybe something in between.

2 Likes

Thanks I add a few more pokes for draining and wont mist for a while to see how she reacts. I appreciate the feedback.

1 Like

If/when you transplant, make sure the soil is completely dry - it will make the job much easier. Good luck!

1 Like

What I’m thinking as well. Let her go a few days to dry and personally I only transplant once :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Agreed. That looks awfully wet.

3 Likes

:sob::sob: I have failed you

Don’t ever mist imo. That leads to overwatering before you can even think twice about it.

3 Likes

Oh I hear you. Over $2,500 for the setup and wasted over a thousand. And had a terrible grow. Stunned plants using Fox farm products and Mars hydro light. Now I’m broke with useless plants. I need someone to come save my life lol.

1 Like

This could be a general autobiography of a weed cultivar :rofl::rofl:. Thats why we kinda religiously beat people over the head with HLG and Apera. N jacks is so popular. Research can only teach u so much when there’s sooo much info out there. Have to learn some lessons the hard way.

The good news is you learnd! The bad news is you learnd from ur wallet

2 Likes

I beat people with Green Beams, KingBrite and BlueLabs but I did learn from the HLGs first :v::joy:

Amen.

The good news is we can work with a Mars Hydro light. Fox farm nutes are flaming garbage unless you wanna buy all of em, but Jack’s is truly cheap and fantastic. Good nutes would be a small investment to get you growing good weed :100:

2 Likes

Lol I’m on my first grow, and I have wasted so much money on different things, but I learned, can promise that lol, and would have been way worse without u regulars/moderators

1 Like

I purchased a Apera pH pen. It’s like every time I use it, I have to recalibrate it. Keeping it moist with tap water, per guidelines. It says definitely do not keep it moist with distilled water. Here comes somebody now, probably going to tell me keep it moist with distilled water lol. Buddy, when you wake up, can you read the messages please from a different issue. 14 weeks and no amber on crystals. Thanks so much

Ive left that meter with no cap for months no recal. No problem

But lets see said plant. 14 weeks from seed or 14 weeks in flower? Big diff

Apera recommends using this:

1 Like