1st time grower... Please please please provide advise and follow me on this journey

I have been saving mine and will borrow a friend’s Bubble Bags to make hash. He said he was going to get the larger bags and give me the one he has. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Great work growmie!!! :star_struck::star_struck::+1:

1 Like

Smoke report!!! Holly Molly!!! I understand now why this strain is called Bruce Banner. The smoke is smooth, the aromas are diesel (strong) and kind of fruity undertones. I got a head high, feel creative, my pain was completely gone for at least 5-6hours!!! The only bad effect I got was dry mouth. They have been in the bags for 5 days. I will update once is properly cure.

4 Likes

Awsome :grin:

Exciting to hear!! Thanks for sharing growmie!! :facepunch::facepunch: glad you did a bang up job!!

Hello my dear friends! Again, I cant thank y’all enough for guiding me and help me with all my questions. I just trimmed the GG and got a whopping 152.5g!!! I also got an additional 42g of trim.

I ran out of grove bags, I should be receiving more bags today and will be able to trim and start curing the GSCE. Again, thank you @PurpNGold74 @HMGRWN @Graysin @OGIncognito @JiggaMan1987 @1HappyPappy @Newt @DrWatson420

I will update soon with the final weight of the GSCE.

Total:
143.5g BB
152.5g GG
??? GSCE

:grimacing::grimacing::leaves::dash::dash:

6 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

Congrats! Beautiful harvest!

2 Likes

Absolutely phenomenal Growmie!! Well done and yeah the BB hits nice and hard but leaves ya some room to think and move :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

awesome

Great haul!!!

2 Likes

New update: received the grove bags, when ahead and trim and found out most of the buds were not dense at all. I was able to get 35g. The “airy” buds I just squished and made them into trim got around 15g of it.

Anyone know the possible reasons of getting airy buds?

@PurpNGold74 @HMGRWN @Graysin @OGIncognito @JiggaMan1987 @1HappyPappy @Newt @DrWatson420

1 Like

So sometimes its low light intensity.
However sometimes its genetics also and not really much you could have done differently.
I grew 3 GSCE autos and one was super fluffy and airy. Still got me super high but horrible bud structure :confused:

3 Likes

She was sharing the tent with the GG and the GG took over the tent and she was on a corner… make sense the low light intensity. Overall, Im very please with my harvest. I was expecting maybe 2-3 oz if I was lucky and got 11.5oz overall between all 3 plants.

4 Likes

I feel with autos it is often one, the other, or both. My autos seem to be airy-er than my photoperiods, but some are less airy than others.

1 Like

Most common cause… Insufficient light intensity. But can also be other things…

1 Like

This is The Way

1 Like

I have a Gold Leaf photo on the tent already. She is 3 days old. Will update once I fim her. Also, got a GG auto that didnt germinated. Tried shot of water 24hr, then move the seed to a napkin, she is been there for 6 days and not sign of a tail yet… :grimacing:

2 Likes

Off and running again!!! Awesome work!! :+1:

1 Like

Remember this @Newbiegrower ? I’ve been following your adventure and it ended well i think!

2 Likes