1st time grower... Please please please provide advise and follow me on this journey

Chop her down, nice and full from the pic :love_you_gesture:

saw

4 Likes

Looks good to me :star_struck:

2 Likes

Yeah boyee!!! Lol looking great there!! I’m excited for you… give me hope I might make it lol

2 Likes

Past done in my book.

3 Likes

Looks ready to me. Join us in a 4/20 chop party! My 420 harvest. Anybody else plan one?

2 Likes

This is the way

3 Likes

:scissors: maybe after a 24-48 hour dark period. She looks amazing. Nice work bud!

1 Like

BB is down​:scissors::scissors: 93 days from sprout to harvest!! Thank you guys!!!

Now, with the next two plants. What do you say about this one? I took a little piece of the bud to check the thricomes. Let me know what y’all think.

3 Likes

@PurpNGold74 @JiggaMan1987 @Newt @Graysin @HMGRWN @1HappyPappy @OGIncognito @DrWatson420 @SnkeyezCobra

12 Likes

Congrats on the nice harvest :muscle:. I couldn’t get a clear pic of the Trichomes or if that was bud shots?? Looked more like the sugar leaves?? But looks like it could go another week :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

So, what the goal in this stage?

No lights :white_check_mark:
Air movement :white_check_mark:
Temp ??
Humidity ??

Do i need a humidifier? Am I missing something?

Dude
I am on my fourth grow. All these guys on here have forgotten more than I know.

Only advice I can you is, RELAX. After you relax, have FUN with it. If they die so what, start some more.

I have grown Gorilla Glue that looked horrible and very low yield on first grow. It is as good as the best stuff I bought. I got some Blue Cheese I just cured with 17% THC it’s good too. Grew some Girl Scout I totally ruined. Had 5 Bruce Banner I couldn’t get to germinate but I just bought more Bruce Banner, 20seeds and going to try again.
All ILGM seeds. They honor and timely on their guarantee and are more than generous on they handle it. Plus what I have sampled from my grows the genetics have to be great. I am not.

A guy on here kinda got in my poop about it and he was right. His advice to me was, “just grow and experience and learn”. Have fun.

I haven’t smoked for close to 40 years that Fortune 500 BS stress crap prevented it. Too risky. I really enjoyed my firsts hits. However, I have found so much enjoyment growing it, that even if I didn’t smoke it, I would still grow it. I am 100% auto flower so far going to photos after I get Banner seeds going.

Oh yea. I have two other brands of lighting. On this forum I asked advice about lighting and the light doctor on here recommended HLG a and he was dead balls on. The other brands can’t hold a candle to HLG. One of those little birthday candles.

Start studying curing process if you haven’t done so. I was so stressed growing when it came time to harvest, I was like, now what. Relax it’s all easy.

After having 3 strains I can see why it’s fun. All 3 smoke differently and the effects are different. Your self sufficient, you control what you grow, when you grow, and HOW you grow.

When you enjoy the fruits of your labor for the first time it’s amazing. I was like, I am I buzzed or not. Sounds stupid but you grade your grow a lot harder than you are buying. Then you have to have someone sample and say, “ give me an honest review, is it good or not”?

You are growing for yourself !!! enjoy your fruits and have fun. Not a Nike fan but, Just Do It!!!

Best Wishes
LoudDream.

PS. Still looking for Loud Dream seeds😎.

6 Likes

Go smoke a joint and relax.

1 Like

No you better smoke 2 joints.

1 Like

This is a quote I found from Hellraiser… and then I found one from @JJ520 that said room temp around 70 for his… my two cents… well someone’s else’s :rofl:

“ I use a tent for drying now and set my AC Infinity T6 to keep the humidity just under 60RH for a little slower dry, this gets my buds dry enough to dry trim in about 6 or 7 days.

Then I dry trim (and use Trim Bins) and put the buds into cvaults (other large containers like tupperware would be fine) with a hygrometer and take a quick peek at the RH after 12 hours or so to make sure they aren’t too wet, if over 80RH, leave open for a day to let them dry further, over 70RH then leave open for half a day or so, ideally want them to be about 66-68RH to start the slow dry. Then just open the containers daily, start with more time (15 minutes) to let some moisture out, then as the buds get closer to 62RH, just open for a minute for 2 for some quick gas exchange (gases build up during the curing process as microbes do their thing). After stable at 58-62RH (your choice, whatever your preference), then can put into mason jars or grove bags for storage.

I take 3 weeks to dry my buds - about a week of hang time, then 2 weeks in cvaults slowly bringing the RH down to 58-62RH, then into jars or grove bags.”

3 Likes

My drying tent is at 72F rt and 45 rh. Do i need to bump up rh? Or 45 is good?

1 Like

60 is better. But 45 is manageable. Will dry faster.

2 Likes

I bought the wood moister seeker to check the buds humidity. In reality, what number Im supposed to be looking at? I try using the meeter and gave me a reading of 8.5 - 9 reading. I started the drying process on Monday, rt 72f, rh 47-49.

@PurpNGold74 @HMGRWN @OGIncognito @1HappyPappy @Newt @Graysin @JiggaMan1987 @DrWatson420 @SnkeyezCobra

3 Likes

Planning to use grove bags for the curing process

1 Like