1st time grower. No idea what type i have

1st time growing. We started these from seeds that we got. They are pretty unique plants . not sure what we have but They are definitely interesting and Zen like to watch them develop. Some leaves have 9 , 11 and even couple 12 points on them. Using full spectrum LEDs and plants seem to love them. Big 1s are Thelma and Louise . Thinking going to be pushing into flower in about 2 weeks. Were using Fox Farm soil, general hydroponics nuits. And hoping for the best. Any comments or suggestions greatly appreciated

2 Likes

They are looking good, sativa and indica mixed can tell by the leaf width. Usually you will veg for 8 weeks then flip for flower for another 6-8 weeks

You may want to slowly move the lights to maybe 24" away from the plants? As bright as they seem, plants like light! They do look nice though. Have they shown sex parts yet? They should have by the size of them.

1 Like

They are still in veg but im watching closely. Thelma ( largest 1) is begining to show signs of female i rhink. No pollen pockets showing at all.

1 Like

Also on lights i moved them up because they are turning light green around the ends of leafs thinking to much light. Also 3 days ago went from 24 to 18/6 light schedule.

1 Like

Well they look fine, carry on doing what yer doing. If you notice the internode spacing start to spread out chances are the light is not strong enough. The 2 larger ones should definitely be showing their sex organs! Is there 2 white hairs where the branches come out on both sides?

1 Like

This is what i see so far. Pretty sure Thelma and Louise are both females. 1 of the smaller 1s im cincerned about

It’s kinda hard to tell from the pics but here are a couple pics of mine with preflowers. Sometimes you gotta look the whole plant over, sometimes they show up on main stalk. Be patient and keep checking, and as far as what they are… that’s difficult to pinpoint other than as @PremiumBudzBlondie started they do look like a hybrid, leaf width could determine if Sativa or Indica dominant. They do look healthy keep up the good work​:+1::+1:

1 Like

Thank you for your help

1 Like

Well 1st day in flower for these 2 girls. Using 1 1000w hps and a 3000w LED . Then will put a few more of the 1s in veg with them in couple weeks.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

These are in Veg

1 Like