1st time grower, need direction. Hellpppp

I picked up some liquid phosphorous yesterday from a friend, and we had 3 days solid rain, so it’s flushed. I’ll add the Phosphorous at next watering. Thanks

OMG!!! THANK YOUUUUU!!! This is the best! And I love using DE, did you know you can blend it into smoothies? Haha that’s another forum but yes!! I’ll look up some more but so far I’ve got all on your list!! That’s my homework tomorrow, thank you @JaneQP !!!

1 Like

@Underthestairs thank you so much! I learned quite a bit from working with my farmer friend but now doing it on my own there’s a lot of times I realize I don’t know much at allll… like the harvest time… so ok I’ve got a few weeks left. What do you make of the leaves here and there yellowing or looking dead? I’ve been picking them off if they reach a certain point.

You guys are awesome!!!

They will get eaten up for the nutes in them and die like you’re seeing, that’s natural. I do the same when they look like they can’t photosynthesize anymore.

1 Like

haha, i mentioned “eating DE” in my thread and you’d have thought i had HORNS coming out my head or something in the replies, lol. Evidently some have never heard of “food grade DE” :wink: My sister is big into the Keto stuff and uses it. First time i heard her say it, i was like “so wait, you ate, DIRT???” lol… :smiley:

1 Like

Yay! I’m doing something right!! Lol… I’ll keep on it. I’m glad she looks ok!! My only other question about this one is…
Can I clone her? If so, when?
And when harvesting bud can I get any plantable seeds from her too?
… I guess that’s more than 1 question …

Ok here is my first big rotation
2 critical purples autos (3 seeds were duds)
3 cheese autos
5 white widow non-auto

I’m going to adjust my light set up this weekend so they’ve been sitting in the window all along, they’re growing good and getting their second set of leaves so I was going to start LST soon… I know it’s early but from what I’ve been around they do really good being so flexible right now…
they all cracked and sprouted in water on 8/11

Critical Purp auto x2…

Cheese auto x3

White Widow non-auto x5

Any ideas suggestions comments advice? Anything! I’m open!

YES!! Lol I was gonna go on about how good for you it is but I had to stop myself… this isn’t the spot for all that Cece haha… but yea @TheVirginian, I eat dirt!! :joy:

1 Like

You shouldn’t clone her. Autos can be cloned simply by technicality. They will be the same age as the mother plant which will flower on her own time, so even if you got one rooted you wouldn’t be able to grow it big and would most likely flower at almost the same time as the mother.

Getting seeds is a whole (and very legit) process.