1st time grower, looking for suggestions

High,
Camo is good I tried but the girls grew to be 8-10 footers. I. Allied it the “Sea of Green.” I live in a legal state so I don’t need too much camo. I have to hide from “Help yourselfers”. I have cameras and other security systems in place.
I use fish guts carcasses minnow water (I fish a lot) and let it work over the winter then I till it in the spring. Working well so far
Good luck
Happy growing.
Ger

4 Likes

I wish I was your neighbor. Nice looking garden. :clap:

3 Likes

High,
Kinda they are on the side of my garage. I am in a legal state Michigan and taking advantage. Yes I know about the room. There are 8 plants in this 25x10 fenced in area. Too many. Had six last year and had some room. Gonna try four to six this year and see how it goes.
Happy growin
Ger

2 Likes

High,
Yep on bottom right side of your screen there are two rectangles. Hit the one that does not look like the computer monitor. Then follow directions. It’s rather simple after you do it a few times. I learned so you can too! I am tech challenged as well
Happy growin
Ger

1 Like

Is everyone here excited for the outdoor grow season? Anyone actually outside yet?

Camouflage plants ready? Weather forecast is 70-80 for the next 10 days. I am still predicting a final snow storm so I don’t like to plant until Memorial Day. Hubs say just do it. I do have one MAC outside because she was looking so sad in the tent. She looks just as sad outside.

2 Likes

Sounds like you have a good plan. Sweet corn is a good option. Good luck and best of vibes!
@JaneQP yesm, just updated…

1 Like

I am set to watch your thread!

2 Likes

Nice to have you tag along @JaneQP :heart:

2 Likes

Happy to watch and enjoy your grow!

2 Likes

Thanks! :heart:

1 Like