1st time grower, looking for advice

At most they should get a spritz in the morning and at night at this point.

2 Likes

It does look like similar symptoms my plants had, but if you tested the runoff PH at 6.5, that’s not the issue. Mine were testing at over 8.
I’m an outdoor grower as well, and I’ll help in any way I can!

4 Likes

Looking nice I’d say.so far…

1 Like

patience is the name of the green game

3 Likes

Hey guys.
Throwing some pics up. Transplanted into larger pots tonight. Unfortunately this will not be their final resting place, waiting on weather, and of course, it fucking snowed today.
The cotolydon leaves pretty much died off the last few days. A slight pinch and what was left was gone. The roots seem like they grew well, please see pic and send input. I’m hoping I didn’t wait too long? They came out of the smaller pots pretty easy.
I have not started any nutrients. Yesterday was exactly 3 weeks since the popped soil.
I feel like my biggest obstacle right now is the humidity. It’s around 30%, give or take. Heating with wood heat, so it can be a challenge to keep it higher.
Lights are at about 20 inches right now. This is a temp setup. Tomorrow night I with be building a box big enough for them to fit so that I can control things and line it with foil. I’m not a big fan of the lights I have at the moment, but money is tight and I’m headed outdoors as soon as possible anyways. Working on a green house as well as guerrilla locations, although I own the land, so it’s more like a garden vs. Green house.

4 Likes

Sorry about the natural light pic. Not very good lighting in the garage. I can take more tomorrow in the daylight if needed

@Bubblehead @Covertgrower @Growyourown @TokerGuy @BamaGrowLabz @repins12

3 Likes

@James68

It’s looking good, I’d start nutes if you have them. Also you can diy a killer veg light for cheap. Under 200. Horticulture lighting group qb 120’oe 132 setup, 2 10ft sticks of aluminum angle 1 1/2 or 2” and a good meanwell driver boom donezo. Burple sucks period and is a real joke honestly.

3 Likes

Can I find that light on amazon?
For nutes, I have soup for the soil, and jacks 321 kit is on its way. The mixing seems fairly simple for each, and I’d like to try both. Do I have to be careful when I start them?

2 Likes

I’m getting gorilla glue auto. This is my first time growing. I’m doing indoor what all will I need? (I.e. grow kits and etc.)

Nice job on the transplanting and watering. Yes, most times you can find the panels on amazon.

1 Like

It’s too early to feed them, there’s no deficiencies.

2 Likes

Happy birthday my friend
redneck-birthday-card-redneck-birthday-cakes-birthday-cake-pinterest-of-redneck-birthday-card (4)

:+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

2 Likes

They are looking really good!

When you get jacks you need to print off the feeding schedule from their site. Also move the decimal two places to the left when weighing out the nutrients.

2 Likes

@BamaGrowLabz I found a 4 pack of panels, QB132 V2 QUANTUM BOARDS. I’ll try to post the link in a minute. Are these boards the ones you recommended? I’m clueless when it comes to lights. Are these boards ready to plug in and go, or is there more items I need to purchase? They offer different options, 3000k, 4000k, etc.? You mentioned a meanwell driver and some aluminum angle? Educate me. I read through the description but I’m not savvy on all the terms. Keep in mind that I will be using the lights for veg stage, plants will be outdoors before flowering. I started my seeds earlier than I should have so I’m waiting out the weather now. I started these so I could educate myself. I’ve got more seeds on the way. These plants are my test dummies, that way I can learn from my fuck ups and the batch behind them will have a better chance at not only surviving and thriving, but producing better bud also. Anyone else with helpful info please chime in. Thanks Fellas!

1 Like

I had my light 2" from the top of the plants for the first two weeks. Here is a pic of them at two weeks.

3 Likes

edit: That pic is when the plants were 10 days old not 14 days old