1st time grower, looking for advice

Hard to say, those smaller buds may have dried out little too fast.

1 Like

I would like to try cloning. Any of you guys have some knowledge for me, or know anyone you can tag? I’ve never done it and would like to try for an indoor grow. @dbrn32 @Covertgrower @Cannabian @TokerGuy @repins12 @BamaGrowLabz @Hoppiefrog

3 Likes

Super easy really, to start with I’d go with dixi cups of pro mix unless ur running hydro or coco. Cut a branch top w 5 or more nodes remove bottom two nodes scrape bark away and 45 or split that part and use aloe or hormones (aspirin works) poke hole in soil stick cutting in soil pack around stem to hold. Keep moist but not soaked.keep under a gentle light 24 hrs a day till plant shows new growth root temps 74f is best to help speed things up. U may want a cover to keep humidity up for 24 hrs do not forget a small hole to breathe @GenghisRon

4 Likes

What decides when you go from veg to flower ?

1 Like

Usually size.

2 Likes

Yup veg till you fill 90% of canopy of space you can light and control environmentally in flower then flip

2 Likes

See that thug of a grower does it differently! Lol :laughing:
Truth be told, its pretty easy. Heres what you should get to make ot stupid easy, a dome with air vents like this

1 Like

I actually have several of them I used for growing lettuce indoors

I use method similar to hoppiefrog but with rapid rooters usually. Anything that will hold plant upright will work though.

1 Like

Rapid rooters, clone X gel and a humidity dome. You’ll be set. Get some Great White too

1 Like