1st time grower jack herer autos in ffof

Most people adopt a pH water/feed/pH water cycle. So essentially feed every other time. Im in flower now, and feeding/watering my girls every 2 days

Do you have a tds meter? That’s the best way to see exactly how much your plants are eating. Check your nutrients and see what the ppms are, then test your runoff afterwards, and some basic math will tell you how much or how little they are feeding. Helps to get it dialed in properly, though full disclosure, mine are always way out of wack lol

I do have a tds meter. So once I check the ppm on my nutes and feed my plant’s with it do I check the run off immediately after feeding?

1 Like

Yep, then the difference between the two numbers is approximately what your plant ate

Cool deal. I really appreciate the help this is all new to me and I’m sure u know I really want to see these girls do good.

1 Like

No problem. This forum helped me tremendously when I first started, which was just a few months ago. I’m closing in on my first harvest now, just a couple weeks away