1st time grower - help with trimming

Yeah. I bought some seeds from the site and my friend @astrocreep has got help with 3 grows from you guys. I’m learning but trying to not “over love” the girls. I need to curb my ebay buying spree as well :grin:

2 Likes

Bery cool o believe ive spoken to @Astrocreep before but theres alot of members I haven’t meet wither
Sometimes the best thing to do is nothing
I will go two three days with out doing more than a quite check over the girls i have 12 going now
Remember have fun with it you can make them grow faster no matter what you do

@Astrocreep @Countryboyjvd1971 Just noticed the pistils turning brown today. Do you know how approx how many weeks I have left from this point?

Just remember you are judging by the trichomes on the bud not the leaves. Use that new magnifier you got in normal light.

2 Likes

I’ll be sending you microscope pics soon. Looking for cloudy and Amber.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 @Astrocreep Here’s the first clear pic I could get at 60x mag. Still looks clear to me. Thought?

2 Likes

Yeah still got lots of clear in those heads
Also watch the tricombes on buds not leaves :+1: @Greenlantern

1 Like

Very cool, I am very eager to have something to look at with my microscope/camera. Still several weeks (at least) until flip to flower. Looking really good @Greenlantern.:+1:
@Countryboyjvd1971, is there an optimum magnification for inspecting trichomes? My camera is a 40 - 1000X zoom.:writing_hand:

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 @Astrocreep I read back and saw the pics were supposed to be of buds not sugar leaves. Check these out. Looks a bit cloudier.

2 Likes

@merlin44 I found u can see them at 45x, but 60x seems to be optimum

1 Like

They do look a bit cloudier i would still let them go tho :+1:

Yeah. I think another 2-3 weeks. I want to see some good amber in there. I ate the pieces I clipped off…tasted like juicy fruit gum

1 Like

Btw. The big fan leaves are starting to curl up and get discolored. Is this normal or a sign of not enough nutes.

1 Like

That’s normal when in mid to late flower they will eat themselves up and discard them at harvest time you should have almost no fan leaves

1 Like