1st Time grower.. cheese head

I’m using Mars Hydro one TSW2000 in my 3.5x3.5
And two TSL2000 in my 5x5 and reasonably priced. Each light is $400.00 they have stronger and weaker ones depending upon your needs they draw 300w from the wall each. Got mine on Amazon CA
Hope that helps

2 Likes

Day 6 of flower. Defoliated last night only, so hope they recover ok while in flower. Have an issue with this small little flies/gnats. Apparently it cime from the FF soil? Anyhow, sprayed the soil amd plants last night with some sort of fungi. Didn’t check this morning before work but will have a look what happened when I get home.

2 Likes

The 4 LST girls that I moved to outide

I’ve been dumping the last few days the last liter or so of the nutes onte these flowers. They are loving it😂

The 3 sexwax plants are growing extremely fast. I flipped them with the others to flower, even though they are about 10-12 days younger. When I got them they were about 200mm high, and cought up with the older girls.

5 Likes

I like the shed grow room! Im converting mine now, lol. They look happy though!

2 Likes

Left a note on the other site…maybe I can help with lights…just saying…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Lol… works for me… it keeps my government happy that none of it is inside the house. I just have to fine tune my isolation still to get the temp stable.

Room conditions for the last 7days: (it’s raining this morning)

2 Likes

Is that start of a flower??

3 Likes

On a different note… what. the. Fffff

3 Likes

Yes thats the start of a flower, should see pistils coming out soon. And clones have strange leaf structures, nothing to worry about. But dang, thats one loooong leaf. Lol

1 Like

Day 11 of flower. When must I switch from pre flower to flower feeding?

2 Likes

I would continue with veg nutrients for about week more.

2 Likes

How do I kill this fother mucker gnats?? I looked if the fungi I used slowed them down a bit, but they are back in all their glory tonight

1 Like

I had the same idea, but was based on sucking thumb lol. Just wanted some wise advice. Thanks bro

3 Likes

Captain Jacks Dead Bug watered into the soil will kill them off.

2 Likes

We don’t have that in this country, Covert…put up your stickey traps…use yellow fly ribbon with BBQ sticks ( for the big flyers ). Then buy Eco Insect Control SC from Efekto, it is 100% Spinosad, mix as recommended and spray, even in flower…try and keep top 2,5cm of soil as dry as possible to maintain larvae, I have used hydroton pellets/balls on top of the soil…hydrogen peroxide will kill the larvae @ a 3% mix, but it will also kill all beneficial microbes in your soil…drop a tag if you need more…:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Jacks is the same product. So you should be good.

1 Like

Precisely… don’t want a brother go running around for names he’s not going to find here …been there done that…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Thank you guys. I’ll get it and update you guys on the progress

2 Likes

Ur girls are looking very good ur doing a amazing job with ur grow bud

2 Likes

Thank you brother