1st Time grower.. cheese head

When I did, what you would call a complete flush, I used Sledgehammer and fed immediately afterward. So I’m not sure about feeding after flushing with straight water.

1 Like

Im running ff, now that im able to keep my ppms in check, I dont really see a reason to flush unless I encounter a problem.

2 Likes

This photo was taken Saturday- day 34 of veg. Did the flush yesterday, runoff ph 5,7. What a mission to get all the girls flushed ffs🙈 fed pre flower after, but the leaves were hanging a bit after. I thought I did something wrong at first, but checked up on them around 4:30 this morning and all the leaves picked up again. so hopefully be ready to flip this week. My space is going to be a problem though. The 4 plants that I did LST on is turning into monsters.

Question… look at the plant right bottom corner . Those leaves are bigger than my hand! Why would they grow so big? There are a few other plants that have bigger leaves as well but that one is most obvious.

@Arrow @CoyoteCody @Covertgrower @Dagao22 @DefNSmokn

4 Likes

Looking suh-weet!!!

Im not sure exactly what contributes to big o leaves, but I have a white widow the same way, maybe something in the genetics.

5 Likes

Genetics mostly, will cause leaves like that. Environmental factors like heat will cause narrow leaves and plants growing in shaded areas will generally have broader leaves and be more lanky… I must say the plants on here are looking very happy and healthy…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

You planning on getting help :joy::joy:…cause you gonna need it…:wink: just saying…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Lol yes! Im in way over my head!! Where in SA are you?

1 Like

I’m in Centurion…where you at in Cape Town ? :sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Find me on GN…same handle same avi…:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Flowering!!! Day 2 of flower… still need to be trimmed. Doing it tomorrow, and feeding after. Space!!!:see_no_evil:

2 Likes

I’m moving the 4 LST girls outside tomorrow, getting them bigger pots as well. Growing them outside while the others flower. They currently are the same height as the rest of the canopy, but bushes :joy::see_no_evil:. Within the next week will be impossible to move around in the room. I think next grow will be 4 plants only, and trying the @Arrow methods

3 Likes

Interest sake… and I’m sure it’s mentioned in other threads as well… but which lights are you guys using??

@Dagao22 @Bulldognuts @AAA @CoyoteCody @Covertgrower @SheilaT @DefNSmokn

3 Likes

I’m using a 240w quantum board setup with a xlg240 driver, I got it on Amazon for like $200.

2 Likes

All I’m using atm is a marshydro ts1000 LED it only put out like 150 true watts max

2 Likes

Spider Farmer 4000, pulls 450-460 amps from the wall.

2 Likes

I’m using 2 Pacific Light Concepts DIY Photo Boost strip lights.

3 Likes

I’m using Rapid LED 4x4 fixture. Cree Cxb3590 Chips. 3000k

2 Likes

Ah ok so all LED… I’m using CMH Nanolux 315W. So far very happy. Will se how it treat the flowering

2 Likes

Should do great for flowering as well. That’s a full spectrum, and has enough red in it.

2 Likes

It will work alot better than mine for sure haha :rofl:

1 Like