1st Time grower.. cheese head

Outta likes still can’t believe ur going for that many on first grow but if u can do it awesome brother

1 Like

It actually wasn’t planned. The guy ran out of space and needed to get rid of them. So if I didn’t they would have gone to waste. So… took all of them. The 2 in the same pot is going to a friend though

2 Likes

Well that’s awesome sweet deal :slight_smile:

Day 4 of veg. Think they are over the shock after planting them. New baby leaves all around.

4 Likes

Watching. I’m a newbie too.

1 Like

Day 6 of veg. Fed again on day 5. Starting with Calmag this week with each feeding.

2 Likes

@AAA @Bulldognuts at what point can I remove sucker leaves and on the photos above, what can be classified as sucker leaves?

2 or 3 of the leaves between the plants have this brownish tips as on the photo. What can be the cause of this?

@Bulldognuts @CoyoteCody @Covertgrower @AAA @Shaggy better photos of the plants. Any idea of what the cause could be?

2 Likes

Do you spray them?

1 Like

It’s a little early to remove any leaves. Personally I will tuck bigger fan leaves during most of veg period. As far as removing what would be considered sucker leaves I will start lollipoping plants right before flipping to 12/12 .Then keep everything cleaned up until harvest.

1 Like

I’m not sure what is going on with them. It doesn’t look like nutrient burn. This is the one that has me wondering what is going on.

No water directly to soil

That is the cut leaf from cloning. Same brown “dead” tips as the other leaves

1 Like

I would watch your new growth closely, they could still be recovering from the cloning process, if it continues to get worse raise the alarm, if the new growth looks good then I wouldn’t worry about it and you can trim the ugly leaves off later.

3 Likes

Thank you, I will keep a close eye and update the journal later the week! Thank you for your help and quick responses @CoyoteCody @Bulldognuts

2 Likes

Out of likes still but no problem!

I went to check through new growth now after you mentioned, found this. Only on the one plant

1 Like

How do the very tops look, those are the most important. You will get more branches as they veg. I would say those on the very bottom are getting to moist when watering, wouldn’t worry too much about them.

Outdoor? Or indoor? If its indoor, how close is the light?