1st Time grower.. cheese head

Do you have a loupe or a microscope?

1 Like

3 Likes

No, but I’ll get one in the morning

4 Likes

The trichs on the leaves will mature faster, but I haven’t seen them do it like that before, one you get it get some close up pictures so we can see what the granular heads look like

3 Likes

I’ll do, thanks a ton

3 Likes

I think I know what this is. Saturday when I was Watering, I might or might not have been higly medicated, and might or might not have spilt beer on that plant… in the corner…

3 Likes

I double checked the other plants, it’s only this one that has it

1 Like

Maybe you should ferment that plant…you never know…:wink::joy::joy::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Side note… The girls are getting their infamous aroma. Holy crap. Think it’s time to invest in a carbon filter. This big buddha cheese stinks like arse😂

4 Likes

Looking great man :wink:

1 Like

Day 46 of flower.

So… I just left the girl that will be fermented, and who knew… The brown trichs on the leaves are gone​:joy: I’ve been slipping up more in this last few weeks of flowering than in the entire grow. Forgot to mix nutes and the timer and pump went on without water. So I had 4 plants that almost didn’t make it, as they went without water for 3 days in 30-33 degrees heat. Long story short, they are back on track, pushing for the last few days and hoping for no slip ups :v:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Wow they are looking frosty my friend awesome :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Damn those are some dank looking buds :smiley: