1st Time grower.. cheese head

The trichs on that Buddha are looking yum! :+1:

2 Likes

Whats up legends!

What in the shit is going on with the ladies? Not on all the buds, some and only some plants.

@Bulldognuts @Arrow @DefNSmokn @Covertgrower @CoyoteCody @Dagao22

2 Likes

Did you spray with something inside the zone? …:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Yes, a while ago, but it’s some sort of thing you spray onto the plant. Did it just after flipping… like a day or 2 into flower

That stuff or anything except pure water will kill of the pistils…:sunglasses::v:

Came across this just earlier

6 Likes

I’m nowhere…yet…:wink::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Wow, that is really cool How do you train them to grow like that?

1 Like

Freaking amazing :two_hearts: I wanna do stuff like that someday I enjoy growing so much not just to smoke but for the fun and that looks like a challenge to me :wink:

1 Like

What’s up guys. Day 38 of flower

I think I need to defoliate. But is it still safe to do so this late in flower?

@Arrow @CoyoteCody @Covertgrower @Bulldognuts @DefNSmokn

3 Likes

You could still snip some leaves out of there, only thing is whatever you take off now, wont be replaced. They stop growing new fan leaves around 3 weeks to give that energy to buds. Feel free to take some if you need to, but maybe just the big ones that are blocking alot of light or airflow.

They look really good btw!! :+1::+1:

2 Likes

I won’t bother…looks like you have enough space for descent air movement… also by removing the big fans you take movable nutrients away from the plant…my opinion …:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Gorgeous pistol action!

2 Likes

I took off some of the leaves that were laying on one another. And only the massive fan leaves really obstructing light. I think air flow is good, and all the soil get light exposure

1 Like

Thank you for the advice guys! As Always helpful​:ok_hand::v:

I guess I’ve got about 20-30 days left of flower. I think my yield is going to be crappy. Buds are very small. Most of the plants have 25-30 buds, is this normal, below or above avg? In my mind, purely based on rookie thoughts, fewer buds on a plant will produce bigger buds?

2 Likes

Whats up guys… amateur hour again. Is this frostyness turning brown on the leaves normal? Only on some plants. Maybe note as well that it’s the plants with bigger buds thata doing it

@Arrow @Covertgrower @CoyoteCody @Bulldognuts

3 Likes

Is it the leaf itself or the trichomes?

1 Like

It’s the trichomes

2 Likes