1st Time grower.. cheese head

A friend of mine got clones from a shady guy… now when they got flipped to flower, one of the plants turned out male… hebonly realised it 2days later. Some people say all the olanrs need to be chucked out now?

1 Like

Yes if they are all from the same plant… if not and they aren’t showing signs of being males keep em

1 Like

Threw 2 out… rest seem ok

1 Like

Day 15 of flowering

Took this pic just as the light started up and going through its spectrums😍

Sexwax girl in the center. Heard they were fast growers but never expected them to outgrow the buddha cheese

3 Likes

Very very nice indeed my friend they look great and healthy

1 Like

Thank you bro… I’m so far behind on the the grows I follow… i.e yourself and a few others… will be catching up over the weekend

1 Like

Looking good brother…where you get your seeds from ?..:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Thank you my man. All of them are clones

1 Like

Day 18 of flower. Full flower feeding started today. The race is on!!

Sexwax only starting to show flower

3 Likes

Looking good…:ok_hand:…keep it green…:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Thank you bro. I really hope they get along nicely over the next 20odd days. Must I climb in with the scissors again before harvest or is it not necessary @Arrow?

1 Like

What are you using to feed, and what is your schedule? I have one that’s been in flower for about the same time. @Nighthawk1

1 Like

Not needed…my 2 pesos…I’m a big advocate of leaving the plants food where it belongs…in the plant…only remove a leaf if it overlaps with another, over a cola, and then only remove one …:sunglasses::v:

Hey @prostock, I use

and add calmag to each feeding. I do not have a set schedule regarding when I give water. I feed when I feel the pots feel light in weight. Between 2-3 days. Mostly 3

1 Like

Thats the problem. With the forest I’ve got going, they are overlapping basically everywhere. Your approach makes perfectly sense to me, I just don’t know which ones to leave and which ones to cancel

1 Like

Leave them be…for now…you are good…day 21 is where we chat again about removal…:sunglasses::v:

Alrighty… thanks bro✌️

1 Like

Post your link to you grow @prostock. Lets see them ladies​:v::v:Lol

1 Like

@Nighthawk1

2 Likes

Day 25 of flowering

Buddha Cheese

Sexwax

3 Likes