1st time grower. Big brown spots and purple stalk

no we can simplify that. Its pretty basic.

The main thing i usually forget is he is growing in pots and not in actually soil from the ground. Much more is needed as far as controlling number compared to the cheap back yard patch that i grow.

2 Likes

beautiful girls mannnnnn lots of energy haha.

2 Likes

Yes exactly

1 Like

I have always just controlled ph of water and let it be.

1 Like

garden soils tend to buffer relatively well, potting soils and confined spaces… not so much.

2 Likes

I think mine get use to kind of harsh environments. i use black field dirt that im sure already has a ton of nutrients in it and dead material from previous farm crops.

2 Likes

You’re right to rich I was reading for weeks trying to figure everything out this site and its members have helped me tremendously. Turning me into a damn OCD maniac

2 Likes

Yes this is exactly what i was getting at. Most new growers that put a seed in the ground thing its just a plant feed and water it and it will be ok but to get the results you need you have to either do alot of research or ask experienced growers like cannabian

1 Like

the idea is to try and keep it simple. Too much input can make things worse. Do take notes of what you did up to this point. Every success you can expand on and every failure you can learn from.

1 Like

Yes micro managing can be just as bad as neglect

2 Likes

Thank you all for the advice. I think it really helped. I went out the next day and bought Tiger Bloom, and I ordered a PH meter from Amazon. The city water PH was 8.5 so I figured out the right amount of apple cider vinegar to add to bring it in to the 6-7 range. It’s been a couple weeks and I think the plants look healthier. The leaves are not spotting and discoloring, and the buds are filling out nicely.
thanks again

Wow she recovered quite nicely. Great job

1 Like