1st time grower. Any tips will help ty

They look happy and healthy to me. One reason some are bigger than others is genetics/DNA.

In order to get the stock thicker, get the fan blowing over them, helps strengthen the whole plant.

3 Likes

I agree with zee they look good and too early to sex!

Your leaf tears look almost clean like you did it moving them or something as opposed to deterioration or pests. I’m new but I ripped a couple leaves myself and stabbed one with scissors making holes for the LST. They looked like yours do.

1 Like

Lookin good. I am seeing what looks like water spot burns also on some of the leaves.bd8a8285b27dcd15e7ee35a1a1c145525dc80437_2_375x500
Make sure there are no drops of water on them when under the light.

1 Like

@Buddad, what’s up , Looks you are having a little bug problems ,and a little water spillage. Stay on top of your IPM (integrated pest management ) .proactive not reactive. Be careful adding Acidics to your water. It lowers your Ph . Overall your plants looks good

2 Likes

My leaves are clean underneath. So i have adjusted the fan to blow avove them . Thank you for the assistance. Also i have only watered these plants over the last 3 weeks since we started. When should i start feeding them something different? I started with an organic pre fertilized soil at 7 ph. How long will that last? Sorry for all the q,s

1 Like

should i be misting them?

1 Like

I was told no misting as it burns the leaves under the led lights.

2 Likes

Ok ty . Will stop that.

1 Like

Hello again. Here are a few pics i meed advice on.

i have some blotchy leaves. A few cracks and different colored leaves. I just fed and watered them all yesterday. 1/2 tps jacks 20 20 20 in 1 gallon of water and spread it amongst all 6 plants and it had been 6 days since a full watering . Any advise

1 Like

@Cannabian he has some leaf damage , he hasn’t spotted any bugs , But I think something is feeding on his plant . What do you think

Not too sure about that, the damage is old and the leaves look deformed? Could be old mechanical damage? Like maybe damage due to topping?

I have not topped this plant yet. Would a light facing it too closely do this kind of damage? All.other plants are pretty good . Only minor yellowing few splotches on leaves. This one is just falling apart it seems?

I have seen wierd damage like that caused by too much fan action.

Have you checked ph out as well as ph in? Ph can cause all kinds of wierd and wonderful issues. My clones have some strange looking leaves, but I transplanted them into super soil. While the deformities wont go away, the new growth should be fine

Hello i have a question. Since i started with a organic pre fertilzed soil. I have a ph of 7. Would i ever add fertilizer or food. Is ph the same as nutrients? How do i tell if i add anything besides water? Ty

Hey im in need of some help. Im having trouble with these 2 blue haze girls. They say they are hard to grow and o am very new to this. How do i fix this with only 3 or 4 weeks to go? Im on fox farm trio and cal mag.

@Buddad , please fill out a support ticket and we will get you some help

Intelligent answers to your questions:
The hallmark of intelligence is not the answers one gives you ,
but is the questions one ask you. So please try to give as much information
as you can about your grow .So we can give you a intelligent answer.

Support Ticket;
What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
Type of water; tap, distilled, RO, filtered, chlorinated
PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
What Brand and amounts of nutrient given
PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
IPM (Integrated pest management) brand ,type ,and amount
Indoor or Outdoor
Light system ;Brand and model number
Light distance
Temps; Day, Night
Humidity; Day, Night
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture (under white light or a flash) of any
issues you may have to allow the community to assist you

Thanks!

Growing organic in soil , ph is very forgiving. I would start with 6.5 ph water. Amend my soil and then do a slurry test. I personally I never check run off or water till run off . Run off is wasted nutrients. Most organic nutrients take about a week to 3 weeks to break down. So if your water going in is 6.0-7.0 ph most of the time you are good. Now if you are using synthetics, you need to test run off.

Thank you for the support. I believe ive found a gap in my process. I was ph ing watrr to 6.2 ish and adding fox farm trio. Well after adding nutes j tested ph which i usually do not do and wow it was 5.2. The same as my runoff i tested after i corrected the water ph. So im in process of a flush and brigh ph up 8n plant to 6.2. Hope that works.

1 Like