1st time grower am I missing anything

Photos will generally start showing sex within 2 weeks of 12/12 flip. Autos are nearly 100% feminized so you dont have to worry about males.

1 Like

Just realized I was answering to the wrong thread… disregard me asking what soil.

I’d get a second tent and add the light to that one. You’re gonna get slammed with 5 in that tent… Welcome! They look great!!

I plan on putting the other 4 outside to grow in bigger pots, provided they are female and not male. I would love a big tent but don’t have the space for it.

@Bossycharms

Beautiful girls and a good start in my opinion! You will have fun growing them and learn a lot along the way. Plenty on here will guide you.

Lighting is key but if you are moving outside then your good.

Also, you may wanna read up on LST if you have already.

Good luck and happy growing!

When should I water to runoff? And when should I start feeding? Is this what a female looks like? It is my feminized auto and I think that’s what I am looking for lol. I apologize for all the questions that have probably been answered a million times

3 Likes

Shes showing her maturity. She should start building buds within a week or 2. What kind of amendments are you using?

1 Like

@ChittyChittyBangin i have bud breakfast by good stuff

1 Like

Im not familiar. Is it liquid or dry?

@ChittyChittyBangin it is a liquid

NUTRIENT COMPOSITION

Clean Green Certified Organic Cannabis Fertilizer

Total Nitrogen (N) ……………………………… 5.4%
– Nitrate Nitrogen – 1.1%
– Water Insoluble Nitrogen – 4.3%
Available Phosphate (P2O5) ………………. 2.8%
Soluble Potash (K2O) ………………………… 8.4%
Calcium (Ca) ………………………….…………… 6.5%
Sulfur (S) …………………………………………… 3.2%
Magnesium (Mg) …………………………….…… 1.0%

2 Likes

I would wait about a week when she starts to preflower. Liquid nutes are readily avail to the plant. I would start with half the recommended dosage and see how she handles it.

2 Likes

Good morning. Can y’all tell me if these look ok. Some of my leaves are starting to curl on the edges. Heat is 73 humidity when the tent is shut is around 48 or so. The leaves look like they are different colors. I gave nutes two days ago for the first time. Middle plant is 5 weeks and the four on the outside are 7ish

3 Likes

73 is a bit on the cooler side of veg, id bump it up to 80 if you could. Any air movement in your tent? Have you established a wte/dry cycle?

1 Like

It’s usually closer to 80, it was chilly last night and they are in a closet. There are fans at the top circulating. I need to pick up another for the bottom. I’m not sure what a wet/dry cycle is…sorry. I only water when the first inch or so of soil is dry. I was watering too much, afraid they would die

1 Like

They look good and healthy. Some curling will happen. You can see curling here, i just ignore it since im this far along and on the bottom.

2 Likes

Thank you. I appreciate all the advice on this new venture

1 Like

hi dont mean to barge in but im also a 1st time grower only have a single seed and im thinking to grow it outside but i have zero growing experience at all, any tips?

1 Like

Hi @newuser welcome to here, once you post more replies or a bit of activity you can start your own topic or thread but now what part of the earth how close can you tell us so we know your climate and twmperature

2 Likes

@ChittyChittyBangin I got the temp up to 80-84, humidity is in the 60’s. How do they look? Can you tell the sex of the close-up? It is from one of my random seeds. The 4 plants on the outside are moving out this weekend

2 Likes

Looks like girls to me growbro

2 Likes