1st Time Grow- Blueberry Autoflower - Flower Week 6... When to harvest?

Hi all, I’m about halfway through week 6 on my blueberry autoflower (seedbank says 8 weeks to harvest) and I was wondering what you think of the state of my plant so far. Wondering if I’m getting close to harvest or…? Pistils are maybe 75% brown on a couple of the stems and then mostly yellow still on the rest.

Been scouring the internet for trichome pics but to my untrained eye, sometimes I think my plant is all crystal still and sometimes I think it’s all cloudy. I apologize for the crappy pics but man, it’s hard to steady the microscope enough to get a clear shot.

Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Nice and cloudy, but no amber showing yet. Also, generally when you still see white hairs, it’s still growing. I’d keep checking it til ya start seeing some Amber, then whack it :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for that graphic. I did notice a few ambers here and there on other places on the plant. But yeah, still lots of white hairs. Because of my untrained training (haha) I may need to harvest some stems sooner than others.

1 Like

Lookin good to me bro, good luck with the rest of your grow :+1:

1 Like

From the looks 3-4 weeks. Those numbers the seed banks use are under ideal conditions. I harvested a Blueberry auto in July. she was 12 1/2 weeks old.

2 Likes

Shortest seed to harvest on my blueberry autos was 88 day. Most 102 to 108 day.
Recommend cutting a sample calyx from the bud to place under the scope.
For on the plant shots I use a camera tripod with an extension arm. Works great.
This is actually one of the blueberries

6 Likes

I was thinking I’d try hooking it up to a tripod and do it that way. Thanks!

1 Like

I agree. These were “supposed” to take 60 days. I’m on day 75 or so with these blueberry autos, and they’re just now starting to flower good.

3 Likes

There looking good. Now comes the hard part the waiting.

2 Likes

Agree with @Deepsix! This is the hardest part. My first harvest was 13 and 15 weeks with my blueberry’s.
Yours are looking good to fill out. If you haven’t noticed already; those girls drink lots of water.
Keep up the good work.
Like Tom Petty sang; The Waiting Is The Hardest Part.
Continued growing success, and please post your finished product.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m done waiting!

2 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Look awesome … doing my first auto blueberry now, can’t wait

Hey @T-ROY how are the BBs coming?

I just passed 14 weeks from soil pop - 11 of those flowering… still not finished… at least the trichomes say so! Foxtailing is now in full swing so I’m thinking coming to the end… trichomes still seen more clear then anything although I am seeing amber all over the sugar leaves.

Continued success.

1 Like