1st time ever FIM cut

Did the FIM cut on Oct 6. Never attempted before.
How girls look when light powered on Oct 8. Hope I got it right.
Welcoming thoughts, opinions and/or advice. Thx kindly in advance. :v:
2 on left are Wedding Cake
2 on right are Gelato

Processing: 975B5AF4-F924-43C4-AA53-6D7664FD0EE1.jpeg…

1 Like

Autos? Regardless, the fimm hasn’t affected their growth so that’s a good thing. To really check the fimm, you’ll need a few more days to see how the new growth comes out :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Thx, you know I’ll be watching closely. :face_with_monocle:
Those are Feminized.

1 Like

Good deal on the feminized ladies. Photos are a lot more forgiving than autos when it comes to recovering from HST, Nutrient issues ect. I grow both and like the ability to top and fimm and veg the photos for as long as needed before flipp’n the light to 12/12 to initiate flowering :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Yes on the forgiving nature of the photos. I will be attempting my first scrog also down the line as well.
I have a history of indoor growing (sog style) but it’s been over 10 yrs now since resuming. So this would be my 1st legal grow. The advancements made just since then are freakin incredible! I’m learning a lot right here & Gr8ful for all that is shared.:v:

3 Likes

You said a mouthful there and sounds like me when I moved to indoor growing last year. 1st thing I noticed when I started back smoking several years ago was the potency in the strains today compared to back in the day of good old Columbian Gold. I torture and train my plants pretty extensively sometimes, but have to be quick with autos. I’ll send you a tag to my current auto run if you want to check it out? This is a great community of Cannabis Cultivators and willing to help 24/7. I can’t count the times I’ve been bailed out on here.

1 Like

Looking good tried my hand at topping an auto for the 1st time this grow , and she came out beautifully and will have SO MANY colas( helps she is isolated and has a light all to herself). Just be patient and the new stalks will come in

4 Likes

I wouldn’t mind checking out the link. Cool :v:

Patience is the name of the game that’s for sure! Yours is looking nice!

1 Like

Very nice, the canopy is awesome. I top my autos as well with success :joy:

1 Like

Looks purdyful!:v:

@OGIncognito
Help! I’m guessing my first attempt at doing a FIM is a fail. :flushed: What do you think? And what do I do now?
Wedding Cake

Gelato

1 Like

Hard to tell, the last one looks like 4 tops might be showing?? Yep, that’s where FIM came from “F I Missed. No worries, done it a few times myself. Auto or photo and how old if an auto?

They’re photos that are 22 days above the soil. I’ll take another look as soon as the lights come on in a couple hours.

1 Like

They’ve been up for 22 days. They are photos

They are photo’s, they look like they didn’t stress a bit, let a node grow out and try it again.

Those cats above ^^ :point_up:^^, pro plant benders/Chiro’s got you set man

2 Likes

Photos you can still top or fim. I have a photo White Widow that I manifold and have topped 3 times. I topped the main, then the side branches 2 times. I should have somewhere around 24-32 tops :pray::pray: