1st.Store Bought Seeds

Update on grow…WWA#3 got nibbled last night, not bad but must be dealt with. Greenhouse has filled in.

Standing room only!
All 3 AUTOs are killing it.

1 Like

Any advice on finding a 60x jewelry lob? What is the harm of harvest at 90%pistol browning?

1 Like

The pistils are an indicator of when to start checking trichs. It’s kinda like chicken. It looks done but you stick a thermometer in the middle and it’s only 145*. Can’t believe I just compared weed to chicken.

1 Like

Chicken weed!!!

1 Like

Trimmed a few fan leaves and fimmed the back right GL@ 7Ft. Peak 8.5ft

WWA@25" & 12wks is on water diet.
WWA@34" & 8wks surpassed big sister and getting very girlish .
WWA@40" & 8wks has barely started noticing boys!

1 Like

I tried to do all this together…that’s where I’m at with this stuff.

This is the WWA @12wks.
4x is the best I got.

3 Likes

My greenhouse is filled to the gills

3 Likes

Need trimming advice. This happened with my bag seeds…I know they will top but.

1 Like

Good luck! You got a lot.

What ended up happening? They really filled your space lol

Sorry, not much of a story teller. I have harvested my 3 WWA’s,enjoying that! The greenhouse is going Great Guns. Super Cropping and Lollipoped the understory. I will post more pictures. Thank you for your interest.

Time to post some pictures of greenhouse jungle!

So this feeding time.

3 Likes

It sure is full lol. I’d be stoked to check them every morning lol

1 Like

Yes I do. The step ladder works for getting me up to super crop at 8ft. Ran cording to keep them off windows…moisture.

Long time…Harvest is in! Aphids and mold took some,maybe 5%. Learned Alot from you guys.

Got clip on phone scope I like. Drying and curing now. Favorite so far is the Gold Leaf. Send more soon.

4 Likes

Congratulations!!!

Congrats on a job well done :slight_smile:

Thx. I have 6 hanging in old fieldstone millhouse that I blacked out windows. It’s been 10 days…not ready yet.