1st Solo Grow: Fake it til you make it

Gave her a little water this morning and dehumidifier has been working like a charm. Starting to speed up on new growth and although the lower leaves will probably remain discolored, they are not dry and papery anymore so I will probably trim those 2 off once she starts growing vertical again

2 Likes

Oh yea, once she gets some good roots grown she shld take off

1 Like

Took her outside for better pics. She looks much better in the sun and seemed to like the fresh air.

I think I may have misjudged my nuits early which led to the bottom leaves and slowed but I’m going to stay on it and try and be more careful

3 Likes

She’s looking great. Is she going to be an indoor/outdoor plant?

1 Like

Shes going to stay indoors but it was actually the same temp and humidity outside today so I let her soak in a little real sun

1 Like

Looking good in the sun!! Can’t wait to see how the training develops. :heart_eyes::v:

1 Like

Dont be surprised if your plant gets burned, the Sun god is more powerful than the electric sun!

1 Like

Thanks for the info, I only had her out for 15 minutes so hopefully it didn’t do any harm but it makes sense to me.

I’m excited to start training too, still debating on plans for final but definitely lst more once she shoots up and debating on managing it from there or to scrog and veg until she fills out

Just gonna take her day by day for now

1 Like

Got my exhaust fan in today. Have all the warning parameters set so a few less things to have to worry about.

My CalMag and ec tester come tomorrow so excited to get some readings and get her happy.

How she’s currently sitting

![20200526_162230|375x500]
(upload://rUZBwxfa6k9JOqyZHHjV8suxoUA.jpeg)

Also got bored and made the space and drew the tent to get a feel for my space and all in all it should work nicely.

5 Likes

Ha haha! That looks cool how you drew the tent in.

I like it!!

Sad post today. I got both the CalMag and my EC tester in but by the time I was able to test it was obvious that I had messed up the Nuit strength before hand. I did a last minute flush and tried to get her back but the abundance of Nuits at the roots had already done her damage to my too stressed to recover plant. My friends all gave me their stories on messed up first grows, and I know I will make a few more mistakes along the way but I am excited to get everything set up and start fresh.

I started germinating a GSC and a couple other randoms my buddy had laying around and having a couple beans sent down from my friend up in Maine (Sour Lemon or Orange Diesel Haze). Hydrogen Peroxide is completely sold out around me so trying the old paper towel in a bag trick in a pinch. Grow medium is being aggressively flushed to bring everything back down to a good starting point.

Here’s to the next one!

1 Like

That’s sucks, brother. Hopefully there’s still a chance. To save it.

Sorry to hear that!! My view is that something is better than nothing! Try to hang on to her!!

Then we all grow for our own reasons, it’s mostly recreation for me…

Unfortunately I ended up pulling her because of how far gone she was. Atheist I’m set up a little better now and can start the process from seed and do better on the next one.

Tent is setup now and I have some supplies coming as well as some seeds. Keeping my head high and try again

Geist grow sour lemon and agent D seeds will be soaking in the next couple days as well!

1 Like

That looks like a nice setup you’ve got planned. Tag me when your new grow kicks off!

1 Like

Little update: let 3 Giest Grow Sour Lemon and 3 Orange Diesel Haze seeds soak for 12 hrs and transported to ziplocks. The GSC seed is just starting to crack now so just waiting for now.

Got some mother earth coco mix which I will be using for this grow and got a good deal on a california lightworks 500 so that should be here soon and will be able to cover my tent up until flowering

ODH started to crack early this morning. Should be able to get a few in coco tomorrow while I wait on the rest.

And got tired of using ph strips so splurged and got myself a proper meter

2 Likes

Well played all around!!

I got a crappy ph pen and now I’m paying the price. I need to reinvest in something similar to what you show above (and take care of it…)

1 Like

@scylents I got this one for $40 on sale so I jumped. So far so good but I will keep you updated as it goes