1st shot at mainlining/fluxing

You are very correct :ok_hand: cold frosty! Pretty work guys :yum:

3 Likes

:+1:t3: :+1:t3: :+1:t3: :+1:t3: :+1:t3: :+1:t3: :joy:

1 Like

Anyone ever had clones show roots the day after you took the cutting…not even 24hrs?

3 Likes

nope 5 days is my best, but I’m new at it.

My new harem looking yummy

7 Likes

Any idea what causes the bright white top of the flower on 3rd last pic?

Please don’t say mold @MeEasy lol ,you gonna have me tering everything down and alcohol wiping again.

1 Like

It just looks like glare from the bright light and the frost, but I would take a better look at it just to be safe. Lol I’ve never seen mold start at the tip of a bud, but again I would take a good look at it

1 Like

Nice and frosty looking good :+1:t3:

1 Like

It’s not mold…
@Stonedrus can inform you better. Basically it’s good.

1 Like

@Nicky, @Kotnmouf, This is the leafly article. The more I work with them, the more I do think it is oxidized light bleaching without burning the plant tissue. I am using 660 nm red to produce them. I believe the stress response initiates a higher production of trichomes on the calyx. They appear thicker and overlap forming a thick coating of trichomes stacked on top of trichomes.
https://www.leafly.com/news/growing/white-tips-on-cannabis-buds

200110_1546201 200110_1547001
200114_1529381

5 Likes

6 Likes

Its pretty cool, how bright white it is …I am super excited to smoke it …I have it on 3 plants 1 bud per plant and 3 different strains!

2 mystery seeds and one lemon haze!

5 Likes

3 Likes

Shots of all the different buds affected there is 6 i think ,1 that is significant the others are less so or not as foregone!

2 Likes

Is this herm or just swollen calyx?

It’s shape is that of a lady but it has no pistils/hairs, it has the watermelon stripes like boy balls. I’m going to guess it’s male flower not a pollen sack when it opens it will be a full of bananas. Before that happens I would pull one off take it to another room and open it

male-plant

2 Likes

Looks herm to me.
Not all calyx have hairs but to have one on one side and not one on the other is herm.

@Hellraiser @Covertgrower @peachfuzz.
What you guys think.

2 Likes

Yeah looks like a hermie.

1 Like

Herm! :skull_and_crossbones: :skull:

1 Like

There ya have it, we all agree. Chop time.