1st serious grow - blueberry auto

Looking super yummy @muffybunny!

BTW, Happy Birthday! :smiley:

Hey thanks man. When I was 23 and my mom was 48, I remember thinking “wow, she’s an old woman”. Now, I’m that 48 yr old woman. I don’t feel as old as I thought she was.

6 Likes

I remember when my dad turned 40 we laughed and called him over the hill. In a little over a year I’ll be 40 so I totally get what your saying. It’s a weird feeling!

1 Like

Happy Birthday MB @muffybunny

1 Like

Happy Birthday @muffybunny

Also what date did you get the first pistils? I looked back through your grow journal, but I couldn’t find it.

Yeah,I knew that the auto’s flowered much earlier , I just wondered if there was a difference in effect.:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

nope. They “Should be” exactly the same otherwise! (If they are both harvested at the same stage! )

2 Likes

@bob31 thanks! It looks like 1st few days of October

Me too… exactly!! And I wonder how old I must seem to my 22 year old son :thinking::smile:
I gotta say though, I am super enjoying this life stage :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ooooh I can’t hardly wait :crazy_face:

7 Likes

So one of my bba is looking like this

Almost all buds are at least this orange. Many even darker orange. Some almost no white at all.

I have another that’s similar, but slightly less numbers of non-white hairs.

Then I have one with almost no orange. Ironically, it’s my smallest that’s closest to done and my biggest that’s farthest from it. I tried and tried to get a better pic of trichs, but failed and I refuse to buy one more thing that doesn’t work (I’ve gotten 2 already). I can get a decent view, but I wish it was better. Have I ever mentioned I’m about blind. I have to use a magnifying glass to read. My glasses rx worsens faster than my insurance will pay for new glasses and I’m not a candidate for lasik. Anyway…

5 Likes

Both of my bba’s took 8+ weeks of flowering @muffybunny best that I can tell from reading back is that you are at the 5 week mark? They don’t look ready to me.

Here check out this grow. This is what three more weeks will do to them!

1 Like

My BBA’s had a lot of orange but still had a fair amount of white when the trichs were about 20% amber when I took them down. Im thinking another week or two for yours.
Your going to love this stuff! Its POTANT!

2 Likes

Getting bigger

7 Likes

The blueberry autos in my experience, really start to put on weight towards middle-end of flowering and take longer to flower than the other auto strains I’ve grown. They look sugary! :+1:

2 Likes

@muffybunny hello update please :+1::blush:

@soilman837 hey yeah I kinda forgot to update this. I got caught up in a total loss with the start of my 2nd grow and was discouraged and disgusted for a minute. So back on this grow, I did harvest. It was a little pathetic I thought. I didn’t wet weigh. But I ended up with almost 3 oz dry. It’s curing in qt mason jars in a closet. We’ve pulled buds here and there. At 1st it tasted so terrible. GREEN! But it did get us really high. Now the taste is mellowing out and the potency exceeds expectations. I wish yield had been better, but quality of what I did get is killer.

7 Likes

@muffybunny I’m glad you liked it​:+1:I gave my friend a few of my blueberry seeds this spring and he harvested and loves it now. He said it was very smooth. I just recently purchased some for my growbox I’m pretty excited :+1:

2 Likes

I grew BBA’s last summer! Great smoke! My almost always daily go to! @soilman837 @muffybunny

3 Likes

And now it’s time for Sunday morning wake & bake with the fruits of all this labor! :crazy_face:

6 Likes