1st Seed grow- Bruce Banner Feminized

These 5 were my first time starting anything from seed and these females are doing wonderful. I ended up starting the seeds in water with Fish Head Farms Fishit for about 30 hours before placing into rockwool 1.5inch cubes in my humidity dome with a temperature regulator at 75 degrees under 24 hours of light. These sprouted quickly and had tap root/roots after only about 2 weeks before transplanting in Mother Earth Coco Peat soil in 1 gallon plastic pots.

These females are under about 12 hours of light and on nice sunny warm days, they are soaking up some natural warm sun light before getting placed back under the light. Hopefully the photos uploaded in order of events. With these females being a little over a month old, they are coming along very nicely.

4 Likes

Nicely done hope u have a good grow

1 Like

I forgot to mention. I started these seeds on December 1st, inserted them into the box on December 3rd. Transplanted them on December 14th.

Thank you. So far so good. I’ve done 2 other grows by clones or other survivors. Be sure to check out my other entry on two I’ve been trying to save.

1 Like

No worries i will keep a eye out .these are my girls

Im doing girl scout cookies auto and a critical purple auto

2 Likes

They are some heathy looking plants. I haven’t personally done any autos only photos. I think I’ll eventually one. A buddy of mine will be taking about 4 for his green house. I have a total of 7 seedlings of Bruce Banners going and 2 survivors in another entry.

1 Like

Nice ive only done autos for now but my last grow i got 9ozs off one plant two ozs was popcorn bud and seven ozs was good smokeable bud

1 Like

That isn’t bad at all. With my last grow, only got a little over .5 oz but it was very light and airy. Been using Mendocino 5-30-30 when putting the plants to sleep, switching to 0-57-57 then General Hydro Koolbloom. Still trying to get I’ve only down building weight.

I’ve one green house and working on my second. It’s been down to freezing here a few nights and had to turn on a little space heater that keeps it around 50s (between day and night, 53.6deg avg) in there with about 80+% humidity at night. During the day this time of year, it’s gotten as high as 70s+ degrees with a 85% avg recently humidity. I’ve used a premium potting mix for my 2 and thinking about trying coco by Mother Earth for my next ground but I’m unsure right now.

See i organically grow i use worm castings bat guano volcanic rock dust fertilizer and superworm frass and kelp meal and alfalfa meal fish bone meal and sea bird guano and i reuse my soil i also put live worms in my pots in flower i use phat bud powder from nimbin nutrients Australia for the first four to five weeks of flower then i use bud powder and mega K from nimbin nutrients Australia plus i feed banana and cucumber skin tea to my plants

Here’s an update on these wonderful females. Coming along quite nicely.

Been letting these females get some natural sunlight when the sun decides to come out.

2 Likes

Weather has be pretty decent and sunny recently. Been letting these females get some natural sunlight. Tomorrow will be the first 1/4 strength dose off GH MaxiGro & CALiMAGic. Slowly coming along nicely being my first grow from seed.

1 Like

Here’s a update on these wonderful females. We’ve been having some nice sunny days recently so been moving them out into the sun. So far gave these two females two 1/4 dose feedings with GH MaxiGro and GH CALiMAGic. In between feedings, do 1/4 strength GH CALiMAGic.

These two I started about a month later with the last two seeds (also Bruce Banners- ILGM). Same dose age as everything else luckily. So far very happy with the outcome. Bottom two photos.

Tomorrow will be water/CALiMAGic for these wonderful females.

1 Like

Yo @Aussie_autos I’ve got 2 critical purple autos growing right now. How’s yours looking??

@adaml559 beautiful looking girls buddy :sunglasses::seedling:

1 Like

@Awarth32 Thank you! They are looking beautiful for sure.

1 Like

How’d you like the rock wool? Thinking of using that next time on the second grow

1 Like

@Awarth32 I liked it. This was my very first time starting from seed. I have a 10x20 tray and dome with a insert that worked well for the cubes. I started the seeds in water (non-PHed) for about 48 hours, slowly put them into the cubes and very carefully pushed them a little deeper into the cubes. I close up the opening in the cube and had the heater with temp probe around 75deg with vents closed. Kept the cubes moist. Started 6 seeds and only 1 didn’t sprout. The last two seeds, I used the paper towel method just to try different ways.

1 Like

Good to know brother! I have used peat pods myself! I’m in a dwc though. I heard nothing but great things on the rock wool cubes. When you said first time from seed, do you usually start with clones?

@Awarth32 Yes, I usually start with clones. Currently have 6 Purple Gelato going in my 12x6 green house planted in premium potting mix from a local landscape company. Some of the beautiful females will be taking their place after I harvest. I’m thinking when I get ready, I’m going to try Mother Earth Coco Swell. Try something a little different soil wise. I’m still new at growing and trying to figure things out. Only done one grow before this.

1 Like

I’ll be set to watch brother! I’d love to learn how to clone. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. As of right now I don’t have a good mother plant, so it would be later on.

1 Like

Yah mine is looking good

The first pic is the critical purple auto the second one is girl scout cookies auto

2 Likes