1st real grow from bag seeds

I can relate to the worries about ppl smelling you in the next county. I gotta get a good carbon filtration system. I got a 10 x 14 room so I’m guessing it ain’t gonna be cheap. :sunglasses::call_me_hand::v:

1 Like

Thank’s for the brake down of the forum…

1 Like

like like

how can i be out of likes

3 Likes

i am going to request more likes lol

4 Likes

You gotta start rationing your likes. :+1:

2 Likes

@Bulldognuts I have the same problem there’s so much going on that I like. :sunglasses::call_me_hand::v:

2 Likes

Just wanted to let you and @pptrsha1 know I have included you guys into my rationing plan LOL.

3 Likes

thanks for the laugh! i needed it this morning

1 Like

did a little trimming last night. the 1 on the right (pipsqueak) i think i cut too tall, i think the 1 on the left (magna) i may have done correctly. both clones look good after the night as well. will see what happens on the right one, if i kill it i am ok with that, lol

and above is named cousin it, the 1 seed i found from last years plant i really liked. found it new years eve, survived in my pocket for a two day binge party, and she is looking good, not sure what i can do for trimming to fatten her up at this point. it grew so well with good buds on all her branches. i do want to grab some clones off her once i can confirm sex.

and here is mungo, it is 2 foot tall from the soil already, it is also growing really well with nice big stems, i do however have to watch my growth as i have another month realistically to go before i can plant stuff outside, so maybe i should trim this one?

if you cant tell i am really bored not working, not only lots of pictures, but naming them now… lol, this new hobby could not have landed at a better time.

also decided i liked the pictures of the whole tent shots with the light on, so here is my space dilemma at the moment,

cousin it is in front center, followed by mungo behind, i may try to manifold a few of the smaller plants to make some space, this is all growing way faster, and certainly more succesfully than i had planned for, but i’ll take it !

they will be 6 weeks old here on thursday, so should be able to sex them soon i think? it has been warm here, so hoping i can plant on 4/20/20 on their 2 month birthday… but would need to be real lucky, still getting down in the 20’s at night here, what is the minimum outdoor temp i should be looking for at night before i try to plant?

anyway, hope everyone is having a good day.

i have not used any likes yet, but have heard it mentioned, does using them help other people get theirs? i could get aboard a like management train if it helps, lol

4 Likes

Plants look great! Set to watching your grow. Good luck with it

2 Likes

and fruit loop gets a hair cut.

trying not to mess with them too much, but it is always soo tempting

so instead of messing with more of them for now, i found a few pictures from last years 2 plants,

cousin It is on the right, left side is bean pole, i planted them way too close together, and way too late, sometime in early june IIRC , a mistake i am more than making up for now. and here is a close up of bean pole’s cola

and here is the harvest top left is the bean pole, rest from cousin it. I of separated them by a stem with nothing on it, may be hard to tell. i am sure i harvested it too early but i do live near a bunch of low life drug addicts who will steal your ass hole if you dont keep your belt tight. shooting them is too much paperwork, so i harvested early. that and i didnt really know better, but even then i knew i could push them more.

and because every forum thread needs a cat, here is one eating pot leaves

ok, now back to trying not to mess with them again, they are 8 feet away, and i think i hear mungo calling for water…

7 Likes

another noob question, can we edit posts here ?

You only have a few minutes to edit. Not sure exactly how long, maybe five minutes. If you look down at line where you hit like button you will see a pen symbol, if it’s still there you can edit by touching symbol.

1 Like

I think it’s like 15 or 18 minutes max.i do a lot of editing lol. :joy: :v::call_me_hand:

cool man, thanks, i wanted to polish up a few typos and such on my oldest posts, so looks like i am way late !!

1 Like

I wanted to mention that if you are not aware you can preview post also. Next to the photo icon just click there to preview post. You may have already known that.

1 Like

gnarly snowstorm here friday night , wiped out power out of much of the state. luckily i only lost mine for a few hours while my lights were already out. just got internet back here an hour ago. here are my sunday pictures, looks like everything is growing well. seems also my plants are recovering from my manifold attempts.

small tent is still too dry, and things are growing slow, but seems they are coming along nice there too.

broke a peice off of Mungo, so started another clone, seems they are coming along nicely

i am starting to see some white hairs on mungo, i am trying to figure out how to take a good close up picture with this phone. i think i finally got 1 with a good shot of some.

are those the white hairs i am looking for?

snow should be melting soon, and the ground is mostly thawed now. I am thinking of starting to dig up a 10’ by 30’ section of my yard, and buy a fence. i am trying to have a spot i can put 12 good size plants outside. more projects !!

hope everyone is having a great Easter !

7 Likes

@RD-Haes That’s exactly what your looking for. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Congratulations it’s a girl :grin:

4 Likes