1st plant questions

It’s at around 23 inches tall… it grew around 6 in in a week, is that normal?

The holes on the bottom of the new bucket are around the size of a dime…is that good??

1 Like

Much better! She’s gonna really start growing now with all that extra room. Dime sized holes are perfect, did you put a lot of them in the bucket? You really can’t have too many holes. You’re doing a great job, she looks good and healthy.

1 Like

Thanks for being patient and answering my questions…

You’re not able to tell because of the pictures, but there are several leaves that look like they were eaten by bugs whenever I left it outside… and some have pin sized holes in them, some have a little yellow around tips, but other than that everything is green and looks healthy…

Some of the very bottom leaves are dying, like the leaves that had three sets of leaves Etc

I have four dime-sized holes underneath?

My brother told me to put a trash can over it for 4 days in complete darkness?

I’ve just been keeping the lights off from 8 p.m. to 8 a.m. and lights on from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.

Ok, so this is a partially outdoor plant and you take it inside at night for 12 hours of darkness? That’s fine. Those dying leaves on the bottom will stop now that you’ve transplanted, but the bug eaten leaves are just something you’re gonna have to live with. I don’t grow outside, so I’m not sure what to do about that.

It stays mostly inside, but I take it out side occasionally, but now that it’s getting so big…kinda hard where I live…

1 Like

For some reason my leaves are

pointing upward

I counted around 9 or so leaves with some sorta damage. …

Some just have pin sized yellow tips…others have little holes and one leaf looks like something was eating the leaf, it was one of the smaller leaves with about five fingers, half of one of the fingers look chewed up… I noticed this morning whenever I was inspecting the plant, that there was a nat flying around I’m not too sure if it’s because of the soil is freshly moist or not?

These are new hair,etc…

Leaf damage…possibly spider

Preflower??