1st outdoor grow

@DivChem @dbrn32 @VTGROW so here is an update of what would have been my GG#4 had she not grown balls. In her place Durban Poison currently at 3.5 weeks into flower, about 5.5 since 12/12 flip

5 Likes

Can’t wait to see how she does around the finish line.

1 Like

Nice growth :clap:!!

Nice sticky tight nuggets with a wonderful aroma of a tropical fruit. She loved being topped, twice, and trained. Tied down all big branches. Shes got some younger branches that I can still easily bend and tie off to larger branches.

1 Like

1 Like

@DivChem you’ve grown Green Crack before correct? I’ve got 2 going right now.any tips for me? Thanks in advance

1 Like

Yes… Easy stuff. Outa the NPK Start giving more P prior to flower. Lower the N as you go. Needs Air ( Rot, Mildew are a issue with this sativa. ) Humidity 35/40% as flower start. Likes LST Even manifold system. 5mg Calmag per watering. Dont OVERwater… Add molasses early and often. Likes side lighting… I run 14/10. Just me…

1 Like

Can I add molasses during veg. Read somewhere use last 3 weeks of flower.
Exactly what I was looking for thank you brother.

1 Like

Molasses in moderation can be used prior to flower. Prune lower stuff. Air is a must both above n below the canopy.

3 Likes

@DivChem these are my 2 green crack. Both dropped in water at the same time same time in soil bigger grew faster from the beginning. Bigger GrayC was put in tent 7 days prior to Gertrude. I’m blown away by GrayC’s groth sport. Last we she was smaller than Gertrude is in pic.

far left and top left

1 Like

I’ve seen 2 phenos of the ILGM Gc. One lanky Sativa 1 smaller yet thin branched Indica. It is a Skunk 4 crude sakes. The phat chick will need more pruning and LST earlier to keep everything even. Be prepared to have something to hold the branches as it grows. 2 different phenos. Same Cracka Lacka outcome.

Excellent exactly what I needed to know. I’ve got them in happy frog layered on top of Ocean Forest “V” shaped. Can I push them with nutes or just let the soil feed em till flower. I planned on keeping them in veg a little longer due to the fast flowering time. I’m basing growing info off a few green crack growing Google searches. All advise is welcomed. From anyone.

1 Like

Go 1/4 - 1/2 strength after first 4 weeks in FFOF

Some may say nothing needed till flower but play it by ear, usually room for some veg nutes without burning w/ GC

1 Like