1st outdoor grow

Again, no on the dome, moderate light exposure unless started in the ground. Use a small open ended poly tunnel for the first week to harden off.

If you want to do a really sweet guerrilla grow, dont use a pot to begin with, they are dead give aways. Find a patch of low bush and plant in it. As your plant grows use bent coat hanger to stake it down. Every few days stake it down again. You just want the colas poking up!

I’m using all different sizes right now, 3,5,7,10
But I think my fave is 3 (you can always trim down the roots of she’s staying around for a while). Outside always in the ground, but only if you are going for size.

1 Like

I purchased one of those cheap frame and plastic cover 8x16 greenhouses. Works well with a really good fan. Does get a little toasty but my last white widow autos did great. Very healthy and it keeps the mold issues from soaked buds due to rain and keeps them safe from getting knocked over as well in storms. They really seem to love the mosture in the mornings out there.

Here’s my Sour Diesel.

Harvested my Maui and the Super lemon Haze today. SD and Amhaze auto going into the dark with ice for 48 hrs and then chopped.
I love the purple leaves.

4 Likes

Looks great bro!

2 Likes

she’s been outside now for about 10. Been hammered with rain but she popped right back up the next day. Water her with ph’d water when she needs it otherwise I just let her grow. She’s starting her 3 mode so I’ve got awhile before I can do anything more to her. I want to top her at least twice and I will LST her and tie her down. I cant have her more than 3.5 ft gotta keep it hidden from my high school daughters. But if they notice it, “it’s a hemp plant, growing it for cbd gor their mom’s headaches”. :rofl::rofl:@VTGROW

1 Like

Looking good! Haha
CBD for headaches. Good cover!

1 Like

@VTGROW here in Illinois the fine for growing hemp is higher than growing marijuana. Our government here is so corrupt I can’t stand it. In 9 yrs 350k people moved away. Only state that legalized recreational marijuana and it’s illegal to grow unless you have a medical card. Big brother here is really F U.
Hemp would be ok to grow in our kids’ eyes but not marijuana. But if my farm(1 plant) gets raided I’m telling the man it’s weed. They write me a 200 ticket and go on their way.

2 Likes

@Psu8286
Dropped these the other day!

GTH
MOONSHINE GTH
RAREDANKNESS
CRANE CITY GUSHERS

1 Like

I dropped 2 DP for myself and co-worker dropped Acapulco Gold and GG4. He didnt do something right with AG. Seed barely open and very tip of taproot showing.

2 Likes

@VTGROW ordered 3 GTH and 3 Kilimanjaro. I love buying seeds. Next grow green crack and gth.

2 Likes

What region are you growing ? United States ? etc ,
I’m in upstate NY, and just starting my Guerilla grow now

1 Like

Midwest United States

@VTGROW @DivChem @dbrn32 my GG#4 topped her and tied her down. She’s doing great

4 Likes

I have no idea how to make a new post, would be cool if someone could enlighten me on how to do so. For now I guess ima post here. This is my first time growing and I chose to grow outdoors in a pot. I’m just using organic vegetable soil for the medium. I’m like 3 or 4 weeks in but the bottom set of serrated leaves are turning yellow and I’m unsure if the new growth is forming properly. The new leaves are canoeing it seems and I see tiny bits of brown around the edges. From what I’ve read it could be a nitrogen deficiency. Does this look like it could be the case?

1 Like

Hey bro!
Can’t wait to see how she turns out! I love bending my girls :wink:

2 Likes

@VTGROW do I keep her tied down. I’ve never done this. She took the 1st topping very well.

Oh hell yeah I keep them tied down and add more after that one hardens in place of you want another bend.

I’ve got to keep her under 3" I’ll top her again and tie down all her branches. I know 2 guys growing the same strain same momma. We’ll see who does the best.:wink:

2 Likes